I think I am crazy !

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 05:37 am

Hey guys . I think I am crazy because i always like to sit by myself and talk to myself about my problems . When i sit alone i create my own world with all its characters and decor and clothing . For exp i look at an umpty place and i imagine a restaurant with all the tables , people and food and i bring only a chair in the room but i can see all what i already told you of and than i create the characters and talk to them like real people . I like it because it's my own world where i can't get hurt by people. I also feel comfortable talking to those characters about my life more than people .this world is perfect and thats the way i want my real world.
What you guys think ?? Am i crazy or what ?? ! What should I do ??

FBM

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 05:39 am
@Aya dh ,
Does it interfere with your daily life and relationships? If not, I wouldn't change anything. If it causes problems, maybe consider looking for counseling?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 06:26 am
You're fine. Crazy people don't worry about being crazy, and don't think they are.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 06:30 am
There was an old Irish civil war pensioner who used to drink in the local from time to time. Once he was muttering about Pierce and de Valera, so John Fallon asked him: "Ye were out with de Valera, was ye?" The old guy glares at him and replies: "Mind yer own business, i was talking to meself, wasn't i?"
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 07:51 am
@Aya dh ,
Become a writer.
0 Replies