I have been emotional murdered my girlfriend had sex with my brother and cousin should I leave her?

Iouman

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 09:48 am
@LeoZ82,
Oh wow. I guess you have to step back and ask yourself these questions:

1. Can you ever trust this woman?
2. Sure you have a young child, but do you really want your child being raised by a woman like this?
3. Is it worth spending every day, week, month, year knowing about she did with your brother and cousin?
0 Replies

WineNot

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 08:18 pm
@Ragman,
I have to agree with this post. Cheating IS bad enough. Cheating with family is just a knife across your throat. It is totally inexcusable and I am appalled that she tried to turn it around on you (and that you are seriously thinking you are at fault). I don't see how this relationship could survive if she is that much of a B*%#@.
0 Replies

CocoaB

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 09:26 pm
@LeoZ82,
Yes, focus on the child. Don't give a **** about the so-called family. She's a liar - leave her. Your priority is now the child.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 01:01 am
@LeoZ82,
LeoZ82 wrote:
sexual intercourse with my brother and cousin ... I have a confession from both my relatives ... I had her take a polygraph

Not saying what she did is right, but you come over like a combination of angry parent, policeman, and severe headmaster. Maybe you should consider what it is like for her to be living with you?
0 Replies

lynncb123

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 05:51 pm
@LeoZ82,
Continue the counseling and see if she will come clean. Some people can salvage a relationship after cheating but it takes lots of work from both sides I believe. Which means that she has to want to work it out with you, but if she doesn't want to work it out then she's not worth it. She could just be a slut or maybe you weren't treating her right and she was looking for love or sex in other places because of the way you had been treating her. I believe that people cheat because they are either s horny ************ or there is some emotional reasons that need to be fixed in the relationship but what do I know.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2017 05:49 pm
@niceguy47460,
Agreed.

0 Replies