If Cancer Men are Loyal, what could make them cheat?

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 02:04 pm
I know a Cancer man who doesn't want to be with his wife anymore.. they have two kids, and he can't seem to really get out of the situation so he has what is basically a girlfriend in the picture as well... He says he's unhappy, and she cheated on him so he said he never would have married her had he known.. I thought Cancer's were generally loyal... unless it only last until they are betrayed? Will this cancer escape his "wife" if he is TRULY dying to get out of the relationship and no longer feels the same love for her?

jespah

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 02:06 pm
@VirPisces,
What could make them cheat?

I dunno, but I'm putting money on the ancients' ideas about stars and human influence being readily debunked nonsense up there as the reason.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 02:07 pm
Astrology is a bunch of hocus-pocus. Being born in a particular part of the year does not determine a person's personality.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 02:17 pm
@VirPisces,
So, based on your other post, you are some married guy's piece on the side. (Did you think people were too stupid to get the connection between your two subjects?) Based on your other post, I got the idea he was no longer living with her (you wrote she caught the two of you in his apartment. Or was that an apartment he shared with her?)

Quote:
He says he's unhappy,
That is what every piece on the side says here when trying to explain their lover's cheating on his spouse. When will you women learn that they say this just to get into your pants?

As for him being a Cancer, I would agree. He is a cancer and you need to cut him out of your life until he gets divorced and is available. Even then, I think I would suggest you stay away since deceiving you by not telling you about his wife. (And I agree with the poster about the foolishness of believing in astrology. What a racket that is.)
0 Replies