Kissing a Girl who has a Boyfriend

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 03:53 am
I have kind of liked this girl for quite sometime but I wasn’t emotionally available back then. After seeing her again at the party 10 days ago, I started sending her messages through a social network while hiding my true identity. I must have done quite a remarkable job at getting her attention then we met in person and she was kinda relieved it was me.

She keeps on saying not to kiss her but lets me kiss her on her lips anyway. She lets me hold and touch her, kiss her hand and such. She hangs out, calls me and goes wherever we plan to. Actually, as part of our ‘dare game’, we’re planning to gate crush at some party this month.

She works in a different city from where I am but stays with her boyfriend when she’s around. Kaboom! She has a boyfriend!
She admits she likes me, cares for me and is happy with me but she is in a committed relationship. She has mentioned their relationship has been crappy though.

This all happened in 10 days, but I have liked her since 2013.
10 days… but it’s been like a year to me. I know, I don’t what this to happen to me too if I were the boyfriend… but

Is she really into me or is it just because I’m leading her on?
Is she in part now using me as to fill the void in their relationship?
Should I continue going out with her getting to know her more while knowing she would just simply go home to her boyfriend?
Or would it be proper if as early as now I'd ask if she’d be willing to take it further with me?
Or would I go telling her how much she means and give her space?
Should I stop communicating with her?
Please help me, so confused...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 818 • Replies: 10

jespah

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 03:19 pm
She sounds awesomely manipulative. Maybe think about whether you'd be happy if you were her boyfriend and she was pulling this crap on you.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 04:22 pm
Kissing a Girl who has a Boyfriend

Well, there you go. You are doomed from the beginning.

Why are you letting this girl tease you so?
pwncastle

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 06:22 pm
@jespah,
Thanks, jespah.

Really, why dint I see that coming? I thought everything's been driven by circumstance when I got in the picture.. Before meeting her in person, she'd already dropped hints that she was not happy in their relationship, thus giving myself some motivation to really step in.

To hasten the process, I kind of used some old tricks up my sleeve which led her to fly to my city and find reason to meet me in person.. She was really surprised and amazed to know it was me and not some friend(s) playing pranks on her.

Her work requires her to travel mostly... I saw her itinerary. While she's in the city for a short while, she normally stays at her boyfriend's. From the time she was here and flew back, as our jobs didn't require much of our time, we'd spent most of the time together.

We'd agreed to keep this a secret. I stole kisses though she'd warned me not to, until she got comfortable somehow.

The thing is, and I thought I would just do later, I never got to ask how long she was in the relationship, how the relationship with her boyfriend had been and such now that I was in the picture. All I knew they were not seeing eye to eye on most things.

During a pour-out discussion on our feelings, she said she didn't know how things between us would work out 'cause she had a bf. She's happy with me but we're supposed to be just friends and friends don't kiss.

"You know I'm already committed," she said. "would you want me commit to you too?"
I told her that commitment couldn't be told unto a person. "If you search your feelings and find me there, you weigh it in. And you would know if you want me in your life.. Then commitment follows."

I thought everything was fine even when she flew back. I drove her to the airport both of us in high spirits. She will be coming back in a few days as she will be spending the holidays here and I am supposed to pick her up at the airport and proceed with our discussed holiday plans.

It all happened in 10 days. When I read your comment, I asked myself what did I miss here? Is she really manipulating me? Really? Wow!

To break our communication for a while, I texted her early yesterday giving an excuse to "help a lady friend out who's in trouble". Not heard from her since. I'm kinda skeptic now to see her again.

What's your advice? If she really is playing me.. is there a subtle way to let her learn something out of this?

0 Replies

pwncastle

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 06:40 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thanks, PUNKEY.

Overlooked maybe. I thought I could sweep her away even if she had a boyfriend. I hosted that big office party where I saw her the second time. And I thought I was the one teasing her.. I thought the worst she could be doing is letting me fill in the void in their relationship. To manipulate me is hitting below the belt.

I'll just f*** her when she comes back!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 06:46 pm
@pwncastle,
pwncastle wrote:
Is she really into me or is it just because I’m leading her on?

Is she in part now using me as to fill the void in their relationship?

Should I continue going out with her getting to know her more while knowing she would just simply go home to her boyfriend?

Or would it be proper if as early as now I'd ask if she’d be willing to take it further with me?

Or would I go telling her how much she means and give her space?

Should I stop communicating with her?

sounds like she's having some fun with you

what void in their relationship? sounds like a good set-up for her. a boyfriend and a guy who flatters her on the side

you're considering pursuing a woman who is in a relationship but apparently doesn't mind messing around a bit on the side - as long as you're ok being a possible fuckbuddy that's fine

__

and really - you've been interested in her since 2013 but just got around to communicating with her in 2015. you need to step things up.
pwncastle

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 07:08 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks, ehBeth.

Seeing this girl at first in 2013 didn't give much info (name/contact details) and emotional freedom that time. I just broke up with my long-time girlfriend (of 6 years) a few months ago.. That party last Dec 9 was the moment I had the chance to "tease" her.. Well that was the original plan..

Well, I didn't see any signs she would have been playing me since when we talked about love matters she sounded like coming from the heart... to me atleast. Pls read my reply to jespah.

And I thought I was persuasive. If she really is a player, I'll just play along then.. I'm fine being her fuckbuddy as she is an awesome 8! Smile
0 Replies

remforever

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 07:29 pm
@pwncastle,
Actually it depend on the girl cause that is her decision after all. If she wants you to kiss her, then be it.
pwncastle

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2015 07:51 pm
@remforever,
Thanks, remforever.

Sounds good.. But majority of the reactions here is that she's only playing me.. what are your thoughts?
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2015 01:44 am
@pwncastle,
Quote:
majority of the reactions here is that she's only playing me

You seem hell-bent on denying the truth of this... do whatever you want. Maybe she is as emotionally clueless as you are (as most young people are). Have a flirtation with her. Don't have a flirtation. Whatever. It's your life and you are living it. Not us. Maybe she's attractive and you can get some good shags out of the situation which would be a plus. You can remember them when you are an old man. Maybe in 10 years time you'll look back and see it more clearly. Maybe not.
pwncastle

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 04:50 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Thanks Tes yeux noirs.
I'll keep your advise in mind. To say, I am my future's past. Thanks very much!
0 Replies