What does it mean?

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 02:32 am
What does it mean when a girl/ lady / woman is willing to share her man / husband / boyfriend in bed with another woman or lady or girl? (Or the other way around a man sharing his girl/ lady or woman ) Is this out of love or does this mean the opposite? There is no love just fantasy?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 600 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 07:13 am
@LoveDay29,
I bet people are individuals. You know, with individual ideas 'n desires 'n stuff.

Just a hunch.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 09:36 am
@LoveDay29,
I think it means they are in love with sex, not with their partner. But as long as all parties involved are willing participants, I certainly think they have the right to do it. Not any of my business, that is for sure.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 10:18 am
@LoveDay29,
It's probably best to ask the people involved.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 12:29 pm
@LoveDay29,
What you are describing is a lifestyle. People who live this lifestyle are called swingers. There are swinger clubs. There are swingers parties. There are swinger groups. There are swinger websites.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 12:40 pm
@Real Music,
They could be polyamorous rather than swingers.

Hard to know without more details.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2015 12:56 pm
@CoastalRat,
Quote:
I think it means they are in love with sex, not with their partner

This isn't an either or thing. You can be in love with your partner and also love sex. You can also be in love with multiple partners (and love sex with multiple partners).

Humans are very diverse.
0 Replies