I cheated on my husband with his friend.

Atv131

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 12:43 pm
I started having a relationship with my husbands friend.
I have known this man (lets call him 'B' ) for the same amount of time i have know my husband. B, has always been around us, B & I have always had a connection and a friendship.
But recently, July 2015, we started talking more and more, then in September we took it further and made it a sexual relationship. We would hang out and were pretty much "dating "
Then in October, my husband caught us in the act.
We have a 18month old son together and my husband has 2 girls from a previous marriage.
My husband also quit his job recently, and we are on the brink of losing out home.
I am currently living with my parents.
I am not in love with my husband.
I don't have feelings of desire or zeal for him, I am actually head over boots for B.

My issue now is my guilt for what i did to the family and my husband. I want to help my husband get through the worst part of his life and help him save the house, but he doesnt want that if I'm not willing to try to work on our relationship.
I'm confused everyday.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,433 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 01:21 pm
@Atv131,
Does your husband want you to continue to be part of his life?
Atv131

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 01:23 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes more than anything.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:09 pm
@Atv131,
You said on another post that you wanted to go for more counselling but that your husband didn't want to continue. Does he understand it could make the difference between a marriage and a divorce?

http://able2know.org/topic/285353-1#post-6085846
0 Replies

donna downing

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2015 06:16 am
@Atv131,
Hey

So it's obvious that you don't want anything to do with your husband. You don't love him anymore. You want to help him get back to his feet because you are guilty of what you did. Let me just ask, how's the children?

In this kind of situations no matter the outcome is you and your husband shouldn't think of your own selves. Instead focus on your child and his children. They are the ones who will suffer more if you can't figure out what you would do.
0 Replies