Love problem!

Koli

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 12:50 pm
I love a girl for around a year n recently she came to know that I love her. She was upset, when asked, she told, her bf ditched her because of different caste. What should I do? Should I propose her or help her to fix her issues?
Please suggest...I'm confused totally.

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 02:30 pm
@Koli,
How long ago was this? If her boyfriend left her last week, it's a little too early to do anything.

In the meantime, be a friend. I am assuming this is India, so that also means becoming acquainted with her family. Be a good person, not some guy out to date her and nothing more.
Koli

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 06:11 pm
@jespah,
Thanks.
It was approx 2 yrs of relationship, and this ditched thing happened a couple of months ago. But she told me a few days back, and told me only.
So what's the best time to say her that I love her?
jespah

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 08:03 pm
@Koli,
Christ on a cracker, do you even hear yourself?

Go slowly. Be friendly. Don't go from 0 to 60 in 10 seconds. Most people are creeped out by that.
0 Replies

MadM

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 11:50 am
@Koli,
U just need to be closer! It's all about time
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 11:51 am
@Koli,
How long have you been dating this woman?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 11:53 am
@Koli,
Koli wrote:
this ditched thing happened a couple of months ago. But she told me a few days back, and told me only.

So what's the best time to say her that I love her?

first you ask her out on a date

if after a few months of dating it seems like she might be interested in a future with you, you talk about love

you don't talk about love before you start dating, become emotionally intimate with someone
0 Replies

Koli

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 06:41 pm
Thanks all
0 Replies