my friend and his sister do it together arg urg eehhh

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:52 am
Is this for real?!!!!

I'd stay away from this guy, and who would tell someone they're banging their dog?

"There's something wrong in the world today"
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 11:57 am
Is the sister hot?
0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 02:42 am
serious
yer man this is serious, and yes his sister is quite nice she is a gymnast I have no doubt in my mind he is telling the truth. He drinks heavily as well and is surrounded by cans his life has no order.

I dont really know what help I can give him.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 02:51 am
I think he is beyond any help a non-professional can give him. The first thing might be to get him into an alcohol treatment program. He's probably so blitzed, from what you describe, that he's gone into 'confession mode' but really can't grasp the serious sickness of his actions.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 09:30 am
Okay, but then, what is the SISTER'S problem? Is she drinking too? She's got some responsibility to bear as well.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 09:51 am
I thought that incest was so not this season?

To be serious, though; I agree with Cav. We laypersons can do little for him. He needs to get psychiatric help and help with his addictions. The problem is getting him to realize that.

0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 02:47 am
I took him out kayaking at the weekend to try and get him out of the house he has also bought a new car as he learned to drive a year ago and never had 1.

He really enjoyed Sunday and was talking about cutting down the drink he also said he was wroking with his dad rather than sitting in the house all day.

He seems like he is turning his life around (hopefully)
0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 02:50 am
I took him out kayaking at the weekend to try and get him out of the house he has also bought a new car as he learned to drive a year ago and never had 1.

He really enjoyed Sunday and was talking about cutting down the drink he also said he was wroking with his dad rather than sitting in the house all day.

He seems like he is turning his life around (hopefully)
0 Replies

gwydion56

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 08:03 pm
Re: serious
donohue100 wrote:
yer man this is serious, and yes his sister is quite nice she is a gymnast I have no doubt in my mind he is telling the truth. He drinks heavily as well and is surrounded by cans his life has no order.

I dont really know what help I can give him.

Okay, I am willing to help. I will take the gymnast sister off of his hands, and then he will just have to deal with breaking up with the dog.

I can't solve everything, but if each of us is just willing to do what we can.......... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 04:14 am
lol you welcome to the crazy bitch, give her a slap from me.
0 Replies