my friend and his sister do it together arg urg eehhh

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 02:12 am
One of my friends from up the road let out a secret afew days ago that he has been sleeping with his sister he is 21 and she is 23 but it has been going on for afew years. I dont see much of this guy because he is lost in the world of online games and plays them all day long never leaving the house.

My other friend who also knows him is concerned about this as they see him as some sort of sexual deviant and dont want him around the children.

He is falling deeper and deeper into his lonely world of computer games and sister shagging.

All this aside he looks like a normal guy and could do well in life.

Anyone know people like this and how to deal with them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,783 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Montana

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 03:31 am
Holy ****! Nope, I can't say I ever knew anyone who slept with their brother or sister. Only time I've seen that is on Jerry Springer. Sounds like they both have serious problems.
0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 03:34 am
yer
Yer its some seriously crazy stuff, he said he had this secret and we all joked saying he probably shagged his sister and it turned out to be true Embarrassed

He has also slept with his dog, he comes across so normal though and since nowing all this madness I have distenced myself from him but i dont know if thats the right thing to do.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 03:55 am
He's doing the dog too Shocked

Yeah, I'd distance myself in every way. That's just plain nasty!!! You might wanna call Jerry ;-)
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 03:56 am
This sounds to me like a serious sexual disorder. IMO, he should seek professional help, maybe even requiring medication. It is my gues that, however "normal" your friend may look, he is most likely desperately unhappy. I, unlike Montana, do know of someone who was involved with something like this, he was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
0 Replies

Solmeci

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 03:57 am
Is his sister the dog?
0 Replies

Solmeci

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 03:59 am
You need to get this guy and SMASH him to reality the stupid inbreeder, him and the sister!
0 Replies

Solmeci

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 04:02 am
Mate... I dont know how close you are to this guy, but you have to tell him straight no holds barred, he must stop DOING the dog...ok and stop doing the sister aswell.

Tell him he needs help, and if he doesnt want to get it, report him to the authorities. This must stop! this ain't healthy.
0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 04:32 am
haha
Yer maybe therpay will be a better idea than beating him into reality ut he does need a good kick up the arse to sort his life out. From what I have heard his sister sort of forced him into it. I dunno wether he shagged his dog for a laugh or wether he did it seriously.

Is the internet to blame for his complete lapse of normality?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 04:39 am
No, the internet has nothing to do with it. The guy needs help.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 04:45 am
Bashing this guy would probably be the stupidest thing a person culd do (not to mention prosecutable). This person definitely needs help, his behaviour is indicative of a serious illness or mental trauma, hurting him futher as Solmeci has suggested would only increase the damage to his mind.
0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 04:46 am
hmm
but if it was not for the internet he would have left the house and done something with his life and not resorted to shagging the dog.

True?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 04:50 am
donohue, internet or not, that's one sick dude. Among his problems, he could also have internet addiction (not something to laugh at, and a real illness), but I don't think the 'net is responsible for his actions. He probably would have done these things even if he didn't own a computer. On the positive side, he could invest in a webcam and make a bit of money. Laughing
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 04:55 am
Hmm, unfortunatley there have always been those who choose to close in on themselves rather than deal with the world. The internet is merely his chosen form of escape.

The simple fact is that is not the internet which causes people to withdraw, it is merely the most ready outlet for a caged mind to engage with the world it cannot deal with in person.

If the internet were not available to your friend it would not mean that he would automatically come out of his shell and join society again, in fact it is far more likely that he would simply find some other way to support his hermit-like tendencies.
0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 05:16 am
yeah true, is it really that bad if someone wants to live their lives through the internet. The world outside your home can be such a shitty place but also there is soo much out there to be seen and experienced. I spent the weekend white water kayaking and seeing wonderfull views. The weekend before this I spent time comforting my brother after he was jumped by 8 lads and had his 2 front teeth knocked out. My friend always talks about being beaten up as a kid do you think this is to blame for his fear o the outside world. Or is it just he has nothing to do outside his house.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 05:24 am
It's possible that abuse could have caused him enough trama to send him on this path.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 05:30 am
Highly possible.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 07:23 am
Great advice given by all...except of course for the "bashing" comment...I think that this friend is asking for help in some ways by telling friends about it. The sister must have some challenges too. (It has crossed my mind that maybe this friend has not "done" the sister). Anyhow, you're a pretty strong friend...He tells you about doing the sister...you are still his friend, then he progresses to telling you about doing the dog, you are still his friend...What next? I liked what Fortune had to say about being a hermit type...internet hermits are common, I think. But your friend has serious mental problems. Help him.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 08:07 am
with all this sleeping going on he probably has little time for on-line gaming. Perhaps he just needs something to keep him awake, have you suggested coffee?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:13 am
Or, perhaps this friend of yours just has a sick sense of humor....?
0 Replies