He is white...and too cute for me!!!!

hussshy

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 02:19 pm
So I met this white guy online a few months back but we started talking a lot recently. I enjoyed talking to him everyday and so did he.we decided to meet but due to some issues he couldn't come so I visited him instead. Omg the guy turned out to be rather more than I had bargained for. Not only was he cute but his personality, I totally fell in love with it. He introduced me to his mum and grandma as he still lives with them and he didn't let me drive home at night so I spent the night over.
I honestly didn't expect anything to happen with this guy but there was just something about the way he kept looking at me, telling me how fun I am to be around and how happy he was. He kept kissing my forehead, hand my face everything. We ended up ******* all night that night and I loved every minute of it. The next day he cooked for me and I hang out with him all day till late evening when I went home. I can say he is the coolest person I know and so is his family. I was scared of meeting him and anyone coz of course am black and he is white,,and really cute. Just why would he be interested?
I expected it to be a one time thing but no he won't let me...Now he can't stop texting, he is always calling to hear my voice, telling me he is lucky to have found me-he is trying so hard it's scaring me. I like this guy so much but I can't just believe this is real... Why would he fall for me, am pretty secure with my looks I just think he is out of my league :..is he hiding his real self or is he just an awesome person who honestly like me? Or he just wants to f*** a black girl. I have never dated a white guy before what to do !!!!

jespah

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 02:54 pm
@hussshy,
Why should his race matter?

If you're happy, have fun with it, stay safe, and be kind.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 04:21 pm
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 04:42 pm
@hussshy,
Quote:
Why would he fall for me, am pretty secure with my looks I just think he is out of my league :..is he hiding his real self or is he just an awesome person who honestly like me? Or he just wants to f*** a black girl. I have never dated a white guy before what to do !!!!

You never can be sure what will turn the crank of any particular individual. I have known several great looking guys who are turned on by fat chicks, often the fatter the better. I dont get it, but they are happy so it is none of my business.

If he acts like he likes you go with that till/unless you come across some evidence that he is lying. You are over thinking here.
0 Replies

RDZig

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 06:59 pm
@hussshy,
I can relate to this on so many levels. I'm also a black woman involved with a white male. He's quite a looker and I don't feel that I'm good enough to be with him. One thing he's told me is, never in your life should you ever feel that you're less than you are. This guy seems to like you as he didn't want it to be a one night thing. Have fun and enjoy yourself but keep yourself safe. If you feel that he's trying to hard and its freaking you out, talk to him over dinner or coffee about it. Be honest with what you want as well as how you feel and move forward from there.
0 Replies