11shaw

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 08:11 pm
I've only ever had a relationship with one girl, and we were together for a while, but she ended up cheating on me, and I'm not gonna lie, it broke my heart. its been four years, and I haven't even attempted to talk to another girl yet, but I'm ready too. My only problem is, I'm not good with people, especially girls. I don't know how I even got the first one. I don't know the right words to say, or the right things to do. people tell me that my two state championship track rings are enough to get any girl I want, but I disagree. what can I do to win a girl over?

jespah

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 04:06 am
@11shaw,
Since you're the new kid at school (yes, we can see your other topics. So can you. Click 'My Topics' at the top of every single page on this site), maybe tone down the idea of looking for a romance and instead focus on making friends.
11shaw

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 10:48 am
@jespah,
nah, I mean, I got that, but at the same time, its a boarding school, I live with these people every day, so its bound to happen that I fall for a girl, but I don't know what to do when that happens
jespah

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 11:32 am
@11shaw,
Cross that bridge when and if you get to it. Making friends I pretty much never a bad thing to do.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 11:34 am
@11shaw,
11shaw wrote:
so its bound to happen that I fall for a girl

nope

no guarantees on that at all

say hi to people

be friendly

make friends

get on with life

see what happens

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 11:37 am
@11shaw,
11shaw wrote:
what can I do to win a girl over?

this is kind of goofy to me

if she doesn't like you, you won't be able to win her over

if she does like you, you won't have to win her over

__

work on making/keeping friends first

(what happened to the friends you had before you moved to this school?)

11shaw

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 12:30 pm
@ehBeth,
some of them died, the rest, well, its a long way away from where I used to live, so its kinda hard to keep friendly relationships going
0 Replies