HOW TO HAVE GAME...I WANT HIM BACK!

mizzcutie

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 08:12 pm
When I say reel him in I mean that I just want to catch his eye again. Thank u for the advice Noddy24...but I hope u don't think i am sexually active like that (being a hoe). I also have another question do some boys like to front in front of there boys. For example not say anything to you unless u come up to him, etc? He does do this sometimes. But when I last talked to him on the phone he acts totally different.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 08:24 pm
mizzcutie--

By "sexually active" I mean monogamous love (but I don't exclude wild abandoned orgies). One guy and your ovaries are enough for pregnancy. One guy and some nasty microbes are all you need for a STD.

Yes, high school guys are very different with and without their friends. If he crosses the room to talk to you in front of his friends, he's afraid that they might see you reject him. Talking to you alone on the phone, he can experiment with being romantic because he has no critical audience.
0 Replies

mizzcutie

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 08:37 pm
Okay today I saw him at registration and he saw me. He was with his mom and his brother and some of his friends. I was on the cell and he didn't even wave. But I could understand why he didn't say hi. Then yesterday I saw him at football practice because I was with my little sis at her cheerleading....n e way... he was on his water break with his two friends and he didn't really speak. I was mostly talking to his friends but when I was leaving he yelled and said oh u can't say bye to me! WHAT IS THAT! He shows me mixed signals. Boys are so confusing sometimes! How do you think he really feels about me?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 06:43 am
Men! Even incomplete ones! Men!

Next time you see him, say, "Goodbye," first thing--and add you didn't want to forget this time.

Then ask him how football practice went.

Good luck.
0 Replies