How can I make him want me really badly?

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 01:11 am
He's 21 and I'm 19. Long story short, we dated for one year and we broke up a week ago because I found out that he cheated on me. I broke up with him and he started balling his eyes out telling me how much he loves me, needs me, how sorry he is etc. The reason it lead to him cheated on me is because: I used to accuse him at least 6 days a week of cheating when he wasn't, I was rude to him and moody almost all the time, I wouldn't let him cuddle me for no reason just because I was in a bad mood, I would get mad at him over the littlest things for no reason, I would start drama just for the hell of it, etc. (I cheated on him three months into our relationship and he doesn't know).

He's always been an angel to me and he's always treated me like I was his world and I was too stupid to realize that I had a man that would do anything and everything for me. I guess I pushed him to his limit. We didn't talk for a couple of days and then he messaged me telling me that he needs me as a friend so I went over. I told him that I forgive that I want to move on and forget the past and move forward. He told me that he misses me and loves me so much and that he wants to be more than friends but he doesn't want to go back to the way it used to be. We both want a fresh start.

We hangout a couple days later and that night we slept together... We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. It's been two days since then. I saw him last night but nothing happened, we just hung out. We hardly talked today. I don't want him to think that he has me. I want him to work for it and I want him to chase me like he has been. Should I tell him that I don't think we should see each other for a couple days or more? I want him to want me badly. What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,118 • Replies: 7

jespah

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 05:35 am
@sarahsophie,
Grow up and stop being a controlling jerk.

It might or might not work with this guy.

In the meantime, you will at least have grown up.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 08:25 am
@sarahsophie,
He cheated on you and then he made excuses for why he cheated. You get mad, you break up, even though you once cheated on him. You want him back, and so you start seeing each other again. Now you want to play some silly game of trying to make him want you by limiting contact. Does that about sum it up?

Stop playing games. Guys don't normally like that. Kids play games. Adults act like adults and don't (or shouldn't) try to manipulate each other by playing silly games. Sit down with the guy, talk things out and decide if you both want to continue the relationship. Geez, how hard can that be?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 08:58 am
yeah

we get it

Quote:

How can I make him want me really badly?
Tue 24 Nov, 2015 02:11 am - He's 21 and I'm 19. Long story short, we dated for one year and we broke up a week ago because I found out that he cheated on me. I broke up with him and he started balling his eyes out... (view)

Should I give my boyfriend another chance even though he cheated on me? I need your advice badly?
Thu 19 Nov, 2015 08:05 pm - So we started dating last year in September. He is 21, and I'm a 19 year old woman. This past year with him has been amazing but very stressful. We used to fight a lot over stupidity but when... (view)

My boyfriend cheated on but I've been bad to him. I don't know what to do. Please help?
Wed 18 Nov, 2015 08:55 pm - We started dating last year in September. He's 21 & I'm 19. This year has been amazing but very stressful. We used to fight a lot over stupidity but when we're good, we're... (view)

My boyfriend cheated on me but there is more to the story. What should I do?
Wed 18 Nov, 2015 04:54 pm - We started dating last year in September. He's 21 & I'm 19. This year has been amazing but very stressful. We used to fight a lot over stupidity but when we're good, we're... (view)

Jespah's original advice still holds.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 10:46 am
@ehBeth,
I knew this sounded awfully familiar.
0 Replies

Sylvia Smith

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2015 05:51 am
@sarahsophie,
Quote:
He's 21 and I'm 19. Long story short, we dated for one year and we broke up a week ago because I found out that he cheated on me. I broke up with him and he started balling his eyes out telling me how much he loves me, needs me, how sorry he is etc. The reason it lead to him cheated on me is because: I used to accuse him at least 6 days a week of cheating when he wasn't, I was rude to him and moody almost all the time, I wouldn't let him cuddle me for no reason just because I was in a bad mood, I would get mad at him over the littlest things for no reason, I would start drama just for the hell of it, etc. (I cheated on him three months into our relationship and he doesn't know).

He's always been an angel to me and he's always treated me like I was his world and I was too stupid to realize that I had a man that would do anything and everything for me. I guess I pushed him to his limit. We didn't talk for a couple of days and then he messaged me telling me that he needs me as a friend so I went over. I told him that I forgive that I want to move on and forget the past and move forward. He told me that he misses me and loves me so much and that he wants to be more than friends but he doesn't want to go back to the way it used to be. We both want a fresh start.

We hangout a couple days later and that night we slept together... We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. It's been two days since then. I saw him last night but nothing happened, we just hung out. We hardly talked today. I don't want him to think that he has me. I want him to work for it and I want him to chase me like he has been. Should I tell him that I don't think we should see each other for a couple days or more? I want him to want me badly. What should I do?

Girl, you need to stop playing games. What do you truly want and what does he want now that all this has happened? How will you ever know? It's simple - by talking to him!!! Grow up and try having a real conversation with him. It's as simple as that.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2015 07:55 am
@sarahsophie,
That's one of the funiest relationship posts I've ever seen here. Well done! I might borrow the sad controling bitch character for a novel.
0 Replies

Hopeless romantic

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 08:41 am
I'm in a similar boat. Except me and the man I'm madly in love with have never dated. I say you should make up with him and apologize to eachother and admit to him what you did and call it even. Promise to never do that to eachother again. And just lay those thoughts out on the table. If you want him to work for you tell him that. It's obviously some sort of insecurity triggering your wanting him to work for you i have the same issues considering i feel i work way harder. But where you two already have officially been together don't throw that comfort out and if he loves you you two will at least be able to find a way to compromise to satisfy each others needs.
0 Replies