can you tell me what's going on ?

Gioa

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2015 09:58 am
I like this guy but I cant tell if he likes me or not ! We're part of a dance course ! When we met he danced mostly with me ( I am not the best dancer there ..) so i guessed he likes me .The first time we were at the party we danced all the night together and when i left i kissed him on the check and he seemed surprised by that .After this I couldn't see him for about 3 weeks cause i was on vacation and when i came back he didn't have the same behavour ,he danced with another girl F that used to be at our dance group !I felt bad and we went for a while like this ! At the party i met him with this girl F ( they're not together ) and I was a little distant cause i didn't know what was going on with this two and i wanted him to "choose " between us .He noticed that and danced mostly with her but at the end of the party another girl was flirting with him and he began dancing and speaking only with her , so F and I left the party ! Back to the course he began dancing mostly with me but when i ask him what's up ,he answers shortly and never asks me about anything Sad so he choose to dance only with me but never asks about anything else ...strange ) One day he seemed to ask me if he could give me ride but when he was telling me that has parked his car near i said to him that my car was near too ( i shouldn't have spoken Sad to see what would do he next Sad ) He probably thought i didn't want to go with him Sad anyway ,i missed the course and party again for about three weeks and when i came back he went to my side , so he wanted to dance with me again i guess .That day i was having a good time with two other members of our group , joking and laughing and i noticed my crash watching me different times and he was for sure not happy about that but never said or did sth .So , 1.he likes to dance with me ,even why i'm not the best dancer there 2,he never asks me about my stuff ,even why i tried to have small talks with him 3.he laughs at my joke even when the other part doesn't 4.He never compliments me , but i feel like he likes me 5.sometimes at the end of a party when i'm dancing with sm else he even stares at me and other time he turns the head and speak to other girls or friends even if i'm the center of the club's attention at those moments 6.He's not happy when i'm having good time with others ,i could read the desperation on his face that day BUT he doesn't ask even my number .....SO HELP MEEE PLEASEEE . I like him so much and i want so badly to be with him but i don't undersatnd him ....at all !Does he likes me or not ?????

jespah

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2015 12:47 pm
@Gioa,
You wanted him to choose?

Honey, you're not even on the same planet as he is, in terms of whether there is anything for him to bother choosing. He understandably, I am sure, did not know WTF you were doing if he bothered to give it more than a passing thought.

Hell, I don't know WTF you were trying to do, and I am female.

Ask him out for coffee. Nothing big, no pressure. Just, do you want to get coffee afterwards?

And see what happens.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2015 06:49 pm
How old are you two?

Why do you think you can read his mind?
Gioa

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2015 02:04 pm
@jespah,
well ,i admit , i don't have much experience with guys Sad but i was a little distant cause after being all over me i see him with this other girl ,i thought he liked me ,at least it seemed so ( even my friend noticed that ) and than ... ! That night he got sad or sth ,don't know why and I even asked him ,what was going on ...so i cared for him ,it should be obvious ...!The problem is that i'm not sure wether he want to be with me cuase he acts like he likes me but never starts a conversation or ask me about anything AT ALL !So by asking him out i risk to create an akward situation between us and he probably will talk to others about this and i don't wanna feel like an idiot Sad i just want to show him in my way i like him ,but i don't know how exactly Sad maybe i should not laugh and joke with the other guys at the course ....ufffaaa !What should i do ???
0 Replies

Gioa

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2015 02:05 pm
@PUNKEY,
read his mind ??
0 Replies