They should have picked Dean.

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:09 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Kerry is a hunter my ass.

Not only is Kerry a hunter, but he has hunted the most dangerous game of all: MAN!

Of course, Laura Bush has also killed someone, but that was with a car so it doesn't count.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 03:12 pm
Perhaps instead of debates, there could be competitive hunting. That way cjhsa could be sure who to vote for. Sounds like the most important consideration for him: Who hunts and who doesn't.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 03:26 pm
Hardly. Let's see, Kerry has voted for every gun-rights infringing bill ever sent him. He also opposed the tax cut and the child tax credit. He wants to nationalize health care so we can all wait in line for months to our knees fixed, like in Canada. He wants to bend over and kiss France's rear end in apology for ignoring their advice on Iraq (which was bought and paid for by the muslim community).

If I'm not mistaken, which I doubt, Kerry voted to go to war in Iraq based on the same information Bush and Blair had. Now, I don't see how Kerry can say he will never "mislead us into war" when he already has done just that, based on the claims the left is making that the war is unjustified.
0 Replies