@fresco,
Imagine that.
fresco

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 07:13 am
@ascribbler,
...or indeed 'imaginary, that !' Wink
izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 12:59 pm
A better question would be who's the biggest idiot?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 01:01 pm
Susmariosep wrote:

Between Trump and Kim Jong-run,

Run Kim Jong Run Kim Jong Run Run Run.
Susmariosep

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 07:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks for your reply, but dear Izzy, go to the thread on Trump and Kim, okay?
ascribbler

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 08:24 pm
@fresco,
Aye.
Susmariosep

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 08:45 pm
@ascribbler,
Thanks for your visit, but dear ascribbler, go to the thread on Trump and Kim, okay?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 12:03 am
@Susmariosep,
No. OK.
Susmariosep

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 11:46 am
@izzythepush,
Dear izzy, honestly and sincerely, I like very much to hear from you what you want to tell me, aside from that I am a dick.

What I seek in a web forum is to learn from others who are better than me in their knowledge of reality.

What is reality?

What about that reality is for examples, you and me.

But if Krumple is around, he will tell us he is not sure that he is in reality, because he keeps insisting that he is not sure he exists at all; but he conducts himself as actually and factually existing, for he does communicate with me, and we get to talk viably - except for his conviction that he is not sure he exists.

Now, do you get what I mean by reality, namely, it is existence.

You will now ask me what is existence?

Existence is reality.

You should ask me rather, How do we know reality or existence to be i.e. to exist?

How? My answer: BY OUR EXPERIENCE.

That is why I define existence as the from man's part as:
"That whatever we know to exist from experience and/or by reasoning from experience as to come to the conclusion that it exists.

You notice that what I am saying is what guys here like Layman and also others insist are tautologies.

Now we come to what we mean by tautology, and Layman and others who are certain of their knowledge, they tell me that tautology is a statement where the subject and the predicate are identical, like Layman says: Red is red and What exists is what exists, they are examples of tautology.

And that my statement, "The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence," is a tautology, for it adds nothing of any cognitive enhancement to our knowledge of reality.

I tell him, that his tautology is all in his mind, suppose he just present four examples of tautology in things in the world outside his mind and independent of his mind, that are tautological.

He got mad and left the dialogue with me, still I tried to get him back with my thread on "My cognitive adventure with Layman."

This thread got deleted by the founders and owners and operators of a2k [FOOA].

This is a long post, and I notice guys here do not have any attention span as to read and understand anything longer than 50 words.

Okay, dear izzy, tell me, is there something you want to talk with me about, aside from calling me a dick?

Dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness the reaction of izzy - if he is still with me and us, to my post here.

Dear readers here, there is 99.99% certainty that izzy is still calling me a dick, at least in his heart and mind, though not with publicly readable words, in his next post to me.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 01:23 pm
@Susmariosep,
I don't want to tell you anything.
Susmariosep

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 02:07 pm
@izzythepush,
I am sad with your reaction, that you don't want to tell me anything.

So, if I may, Why won't you want to tell me anything, at all?

That means you have in effect put up a high un-breachable wall between you and me, and yes you are the one putting up the wall.

I feel sadness owing to this attitude from you.

So, just the same, when I notice the red flag indicating that you have transmitted a new post in threads where I am tracking new posts, I will look you up to see what you are up to - just the same, because I have an open mind.
layman

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 04:13 pm
@Susmariosep,
You should feel lucky. Others familiar with Dizzy have to expend energy and effort building a wall to keep him away from them, eh?

He saved you the trouble.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 03:24 am
@Susmariosep,
Susmariosep wrote:
I will look you up to see what you are up to - just the same, because I have an open mind.

You'd be better off opening your bowels.
Susmariosep

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 10:45 am
@layman,
Building walls is the attitude of Trump, and the way I see it, it is not in accordance with man's ideals of humanism.
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 10:50 am
@izzythepush,
Dear izzy you have the knack of obsession with dick and bowels.

Now, it is a fact that you are a member of this community of communal learning among its members.

Let us all exert honest and sincere efforts to teach and to learn from one another, otherwise I see that you are out of place here, what with your dick and bowels mentality.

Anyway, as in fact you care to remain here, I will keep an open mind to read you new posts in the threads where I visit regularly to see whether some member here has a new message, even though with you, it is almost routine you are into dick and bowels.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 11:26 am
@Susmariosep,
Better than having an obsession with sperm. After your sperm ridden post I think of you as the sperm guy. Not just me either.
Susmariosep

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 04:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Dear Izzy, let you and me do some useful thinking, okay?

I am not the author of this thread.

But I am a student of what I call the study of atheists' thinking, and my thesis is that atheists don't think, they emote.

So my concern is connected with the thread here.

What is your thesis on atheists, in re do they think, or what do they do with their thinking faculty?

I am not the author of this thread, so I will not take the task of trying to make posters here keep to the thread.

It has become acceptable to the FOOA (founders owners operators of a2k) to let a thread go into any direction at all, even to my observation, into nothing but a trade-off of foul utterances against one another among the posters in the thread.

As you are here in this thread of "The tolerant atheist," you are into in effect the study of atheists in their social attitude of tolerance in human society, among members of society for behaviors of fellow human individuals and groups thereof.

So, summing up, let us we two talk about how atheists think, is that okay with you?

It is a waste of your thinking resources to waste your time with pursuing the goal you are engaged in as of now, toward me, which is one of antagonism, expressed in words like dick and bowels.

This post is getting to be lengthy, so I still stop here.

Okay, dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness the reaction of Izzy to my message to him, as follows:

Will he accept my invitation to him for us two to together study atheists in re the question, Do they think at all?
Glennn

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 05:48 pm
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
Do they (atheists) think at all?

I'll field that question. Yes, they do.
Glennn

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2017 06:57 pm
And that settles that.
0 Replies