Is it my fault

dingo24

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 12:11 pm
I went out with a girl a month ago she kissed me and said we should do it again. I asked her the next day if she wanted to go to an event she said she couldn't make it after this I got worried thinking I had done something wrong so I asked her the response was she was also seeing a guy and they were getting serious. So I said I wished she was happy with him. We are in the same university and course she was off for the last two weeks now she's back in I'm trying to ignore it but her and her friend are being childish talking about me and giving me a look like I'm a piece of ****. WTF??? I believe I did everything right is there something I did wrong?? Does she want a reaction??? I can't figure it out and its driving me insane and its upsetting that a girl I liked would act this way towards me

View best answer, chosen by dingo24
ossobuco

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 12:23 pm
@dingo24,
How would we know? It seems to me you did nothing wrong, but I wasn't there, we weren't there. Ask her if you are interest in why.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 12:24 pm
@dingo24,
Don't worry about it.

You're in university. It's a time to try out relationships, see how things work.

Try dating more women, spending time with them as friends.

Don't take it seriously.
0 Replies

Youthinkimdumb

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 12:59 pm
@dingo24,
Well first you might have come across as needy and asking her what you did wrong implies you give a damn. I say, just toss her. Literally she is not acting very attractive to you now and HER behavior seems to be immature and bad. Let her go. More fish in the sea.... you are at a University man, Get a beer and go have fun.... But do your homework. Smile
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 03:05 pm
@dingo24,
Date
She kissed you
we should do it again
can't make it
seeing another guy, getting serious
sniggering and talking about you

It's actually possible that she used you to get the other guy jealous.

It's also honestly not worth worrying about, because you only want to re-date someone you kissed that kissed you because they liked you.

Next time they look down at you, laugh, smile and tell her, so did kissing me get him jealous and get what you wanted? Be careful Karma is a bitch when you use people, turn and smile and walk away.. That will shut her up for good.
dingo24

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 04:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks FOUND SOUL that's good advice Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 10:54 pm
@dingo24,
No worries Smile
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 12:40 pm
Of course its your fault.