The Science Of Fox News

McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 10:18 am
@ehBeth,
The squeaky wheel gets the grease and the attention. America is no dumber than any other countries and our smart people more then counter balance the scale. Dumb people are from both sides as are the smart people so I have no fear of the dumbing down of America. Idiocracy was only a movie, not a template.

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 10:44 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
why wasn't the American public smart enough to consider other media sources?

When a body or a country gets fat and lazy they tend to stop looking for new information and new ways of doing things and often stop doing anything but enjoying being fat and lazy. Plus our education system is expensive crap. Plus Americans tend to be drugged up narcissists. And a few dozen other reasons.

Quote:
that is factually incorrect

Ya well sometimes 98% gets called "everybody".

Sue me.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 01:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
Not in this case, Asia alone counts for 60% of the World's population, and most of them could see it was bollocks.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 01:25 pm
@McGentrix,
what you said
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 03:20 pm
@farmerman,
Every country has stupid people, but they only make them president in America.

http://www.dontpaniconline.com/media/additional/sb4.jpeg
Baldimo

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 03:38 pm
@izzythepush,
What's that make Obama since he doubled the national debt?
McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 04:03 pm
@izzythepush,
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/toons/fuller/fuller031914.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 05:15 pm
@Baldimo,
Bull ****.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 05:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
How is it BS? National debt when Obama took office was about 10 trillion. It now stands at 18.6 trillion. It might not be double now, but it will be before he leaves office. The national debt under Obama has grown by $8 trillion, that is $2 trillion more than Bush ran up and Obama still has 1 1/2 years left in his last term. $20 trillion here we come.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 05:24 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
It might not be double now, but it will be before he leaves office.

Thanks for admitting you're wrong
Baldimo

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 05:29 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I guess you are ok with $8 trillion in debt , but you were complaining about $6 trillion. Obama has run up more debt than Bush but that's ok because it was Obama?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 07:25 pm
@Baldimo,
Someone has to pay the bills for GWB misadventures in Iraq and Afghanistan, the unpaid for prescription freebie to the elderly, the bank collapse and the collapse of Wall Street, keep the nation going from the GWB recession.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 09:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Someone has to pay the bills for GWB misadventures in Iraq and Afghanistan, the unpaid for prescription freebie to the elderly, the bank collapse and the collapse of Wall Street, keep the nation going from the GWB recession.

What a shill. Good ol' St. Obama, right? Can do no wrong in the eyes of the believers.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 01:14 am
@McGentrix,
Your right. Obama hasent done all he said he would thanks to a republican house and senate. He has only done a 1000% better job then Bush.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 10:34 am
@McGentrix,
What makes you think I'm such a great Obama fan? Thing's I don't blame him for is GWB's spending down of the Bill Clinton budget surplus, GWB's unpaid for wars, GWB's bank disaster, GWB's Wall Street failure, GWB's unpaid for Medicare prescription freebee and that Act's disastrous to taxpayers wording, GWB's recession, Gitmo.

I fault the President for not ending Gitmo, not withdrawing out of Afghanistan, arming too many of the different parties in Iraq/Syria, defending the Intelligence community's over reaching collection of citizen's phone, e-mail, internet information; giving us the ACA instead of single payer, interfering with state's rights regarding the legalization of pot, the TPP Treaty, defending Keystone up to the last moment.

But he was the best choice at the election so I GLADLY voted for him.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 10:35 am
@McGentrix,
BTW: screw you for the "shill" comment.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 04:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Bob, the lack of understanding by some of these dim bulbs makes me weep for our future. I'm astounded that they think the wars we wage don't cost tax payers a ton of money. But hey, we haven't won a shooting war since WWII, misadventure has cost the lives of highly skilled military personnel. Since we no longer have a draft, we rely on volunteers which means the pain doesn't affect most Americans or their children. That being said, as I type this, I'm watching coverage of attacks (probably ISIS) in Paris. Right now they are reporting 35 dead and over 100 hostages. But by all means, since Bush announced 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED' let's blame Obama for the debt.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 07:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Over 100 dead in Paris! I think that Isis has over stepped itself this time. The French people arnt going to let its government say oh well, boys will be boys like they have in other attacks.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 05:20 am
@RABEL222,
I don't think that's exactly how they reacted last time. There's something badly wrong with French intelligence. This came a day after Islamists were arrested in Britain and Norway for plotting something similar. How can something of this magnitude slipped through the net?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 05:36 am
@RABEL222,
I think between the Russians and the French ISIS over played its hand. The Russians are not to be trifled with, the story of how the Russians got their hostages back in Beruit at the same time the US fumbled for their own is educational. The Russians made it clear: they would kill everybody involved with the kidnapping and their families. Then they did it and had the hostages back with one killed in a week. The US took months of fruitless talking to get our hostages back.

The French armed forces are a tough fighting force in spite of all the WWII jokes. Their peace keeping troops are tough and disciplined.
0 Replies