Im starting to like my best guy friend...

kyd0007

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 02:19 am
I met this friend over a year ago and we went 2 dates when we first met, although i didnt know they were dates at the time. I thought it was as friends but apparently not. anyways... this guy really liked me and he even told someone that he was in love with me. I didnt like him in that way because he reminded me of someone i was mad at during this time. i later realized that the person i was mad at and my friend were nothing alike really which was a good thing. so just recently i had a moment of realization that im starting to like my friend... the thing is, im pretty sure he moved on since its been a year since i heard he was in love with me. now i feel like im kinda late and just now realized i like him, when he probably moved on. i dont know what im supposed to do. do i just try and let it pass and hope that i can move on to, do i talk to him... pls help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 743 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 06:53 am
@kyd0007,
This is your friend so you can talk to him.

Ask him out. Don't talk about liking, etc. It's obvious you like him if you ask him out. He'll probably be thrilled.
Paulstev

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 08:32 am
@jespah,
+1
Exactly, don't see any other option
0 Replies