Do I try or give up?

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 07:04 am
Hi.

I'm a 20 year old girl and I've had feelings for another girl for over a year now. Recently I found out she felt the same way about me. We talking about it but she said she wasn't ready for a relationship yet.
I decided I wanted to fight for her, I don't want to lose her again. The reason she doesn't know if she's ready, is because she is scared and doesn't really know how to talk about her feelings.
Now, three days ago I asked her out on a date. She immediately responded she'd like that, but when I asked her when she's free: silence. I haven't received a response for two or three days. Does this mean anything? Do I give up?

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 464 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Mardor22
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 08:02 am
@Mardor22,
Present her with three possible days and listen to what she says about them. Is she busy? Studying? Or just making vague statements about not being available.
Mardor22

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 08:08 am
@jespah,
@jespah: well, I know she's very busy and that she studies all the time. But since I asked two days ago, I'm feeling scared and rejected.

Thanks for your reply, though. Smile
jespah

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 08:15 am
@Mardor22,
Well, it's kinda concrete and specific.

Debbie (or whatever her name is), I'm free to go out Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon. And you?

It does push for an answer and it beats the hell outta limbo.
0 Replies