Can anyone help with this ?

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:22 pm
Please can anyone help with sorry for the long story

My girlfriend of 2 and a half years cheated on me with a guy she worked with several months ago. I don't know why but before she cheated our relationship suddenly out of nowhere hit a rough patch it might have something to do with her working a lot and I would have only had saw her a couple hours out of the week at the time. We are still together but at the time she broke up with me but I tried desperately to get her back, she came over mentioning she had something to tell me then she said that she had met someone at that point my heart had dropped and I felt sick. She then went on to say she cheated on me with him and carried out dating him after we had out break but anyway long story short I forgave her and we have been together since quite happily but every other day or so I think about him and it just crushes me as much as it did then I never met the guy and constantly find myself looking at his Facebook just getting angry not having any closure so what I'm trying to say is has anyone had this anger inside without any closure and know that he got away with it any advice would be greatly appreciated I feel like I'm losing my mind. P.s sorry for the long story if anyone does read this hope I don't come off pathetic or creepy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 653 • Replies: 4
No top replies

SumitaSofat

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 03:20 am
@Unknown - 530,
OMG..... it is about 2 and a half years... so long time.
Unknown - 530

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 07:22 am
@SumitaSofat,
Ok that helps, it's a long time for me I'm almost 18 and she is the first real gf I've had
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 08:55 am
@Unknown - 530,
Quote:
suddenly out of nowhere hit a rough patch it might have something to do with her working a lot
It "might have?" Don't you know for sure what happened? Didn't you guys talk about it?

Quote:
at the time she broke up with me but I tried desperately to get her back
Had the two of you broken up before she slept with this other guy? Or was she cheating on you before you broke up? Your post is not clear on that. At first is sounds like the cheating happened after you broke up, then later you seem to indicate you were still together when it happened. If you had broken up, it is none of your business what she did while you two were apart, nor should you be obsessing over it. If you were together when it happened, she apologized, you accepted it and if you were serious about forgiving her, then you need to let it go.

Quote:
constantly find myself looking at his Facebook just getting angry not having any closure
Stop torturing yourself by looking at his FB page. What good does that do? As for closure, that is seriously overrated. You have chosen to stay with her even though she cheated. She has chosen to be with you. There is your closure.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 09:08 am
@Unknown - 530,
please look at the answers on your other thread

http://able2know.org/topic/300782-1#post-6061316
0 Replies