Early Pregnancy Symptoms...?

Tue 3 Nov, 2015 12:04 am
My boyfriend and i are trying to conceive and we tried a few times when i was ovulating, 8 days ago. I get my period in 1 week but my nipples have been extremely sore and have felt swollen for 5 days now. and I know it cold be because i am starting my period soon but i usually NEVER get tender breasts before my period and if i do then it only last about 2 days, at the most and the tenderness is mostly in my whole breasts and doesn't even hurt as bad as they do now and the soreness is just in my nipples. Is there any chance that i could be pregnant and what is the earliest that i can take a home pregnancy test and get a positive?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,115 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed

SumitaSofat

Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:35 am
@Kailelle,
Try to do on before one week from your periods or 2 or three days before or after. You will definitely get pregnant.
jespah

Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:47 am
@SumitaSofat,
Don't say definitely. You have no idea whatsoever.
Greglim

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 11:32 am
@jespah,
Sore nipples can sometimes be a sign of pregnancy, but everyone has different signs that may indicate pregnancy, from fatigue to nausea and others - and some don't get any symptoms at all! Of course your best bet is a pregnancy test. If you're really anxious, a blood test can get results only a few days after conception whereas for the regular pee on a stick kind you'll have to wait until a few days before your first missed period for accurate results. Good luck!
0 Replies