Cheating with the same guy

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 03:06 pm
I am in a need of an advice. In a relationship for over a year now and couldn't be happier. I love my partner and can't imagine to spend my life without him. As cruel as it seems I have cheated on him and not once😓 with this guy I met far earlier than my bf who became a very good friend of mine. We used the have the "fling"& the "thing" and all that as it apperars we still do. He is in a relationship as well for about the same time as I am. We live in different countries so we only see each other every month for few days when I am there for work. I could go and visit more if I wanted to but I am not sure it's doing anything good for us?!!! It's always the same, I am so happy to see him I know I will have stress less time and attention and we will do stuff together we don't do usually and go to places we would never go with other people and he will not feel lonely away from his family that far as he is. Also lots of emotions, endless talking about everything and amazing sex than reality hits..... I feel awful I love my bf and we are planning to get married. The other one is begging me not to get married or take any decisions even thought he is in a relationship too. I don't get him. He is not opening up only few times so as much as I try to read him I can't. The last time I had seen him he messed me up completely. Usual thing happened our moonlit night on the beach drinking rum which became our routine every time we meet the first night (just to clarify we never ever get drunk together) just talking about life and enjoying the night.... But that night became far more romantic than any other before..well apart from the very first time we met and we're both single. Anyway cut the long story short it felt amazing and again we ended up making love on the beach but this time even thou we both are in a committed relationship he wasn't careful. In fact he was well going for it and I didn't stop him. This might sound stupid but I couldn't and I don't know why I just couldn't. We talked about our relationships I know she isn't the one for him but he knows I love my bf dearly which doesn't make sense at all trust me guys. I have never been more confused in my life than now. I've always sensed that somehow he wants me to take the decision to ask him to leave the girl and be with me but he knows better that I would never do that! It has to be his own decision without me interfering in any way and obviously he has to come to terms with the fact that he might end up alone as I will have a choice to make. It will be hard for me I love my partner but I don't actually know what would go through my mind if he was actually single now and after all this. After the last time I sent my "lover" a message saying I can't do this anymore and how everything is complicated and I wish someone would give me an answer. All he replied was "safe flight my love the countdown until your return begins once again"! I also can't find an answer for why we never tried together when we were both single? I feel bad and horrible but is it possible to be in love with them both??? Is this normal? They are both amazing and in both of them I find things which will make them be the person I can't live without. Selfish I know.... Anyway all the opinions and even judgements are welcome as I am very lost right now and could use some advise regardless if it's good or something I am not willing to hear. I can't be any lower than this and I don't want to loose any of them so what do I do now??? Thank you for being able to vent....

jespah

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 03:22 pm
@Mobay2014,
Mobay2014 wrote:

I am in a need of an advice. In a relationship for over a year now and couldn't be happier. ...

No you're not, else you wouldn't be doing this.

I realize you're enjoying the fantasy of being swept away, but at least use a condom. You don't want to be explaining why a baby looks like your pal and not your boyfriend, or that perhaps you picked something up from your pal.

Don't say it can never, ever happen. We see topics all the time in here from women who have kids with jerks and then feel they can't extricate themselves. Don't add a child into this mess.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:54 pm
@Mobay2014,
Quote:
even thou we both are in a committed relationship
Sorry, but I had to laugh when I read this line. Neither of you are in a committed relationship. Do you even understand what the word "committed" means? Obviously not, or you would not throw it around so casually. You are not in a committed anything.

Quote:
I feel awful I love my bf and we are planning to get married.
If you loved him, you would not be sleeping with someone else. Please do this poor guy a favor and do not get married to him.

Quote:
I know she isn't the one for him
No you don't. You only know what he chooses to tell you. You know nothing for sure.

Quote:
It has to be his own decision without me interfering in any way
Well then, stop interfering. Stop seeing him and sleeping with him. Then you won't be interfering.

Bottom line, stop seeing this other guy until you make a decision about your current relationship.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:58 pm
@Mobay2014,
What does your boyfriend think about this other guy you're *******?

Really. What does he think about the travelfuckbuddy?

0 Replies

danielle35

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 02:53 am
@CoastalRat,
Wow CoastalRat...you are right on with this. You give some good advice!

Mobay2014- When I read your quote: "She isn't the one for him", I really wanted to cringe. Seriously girl, be real with yourself. Us women tell ourselves this to justify our actions. You only know what this man tells you and I'm certain your smart enough to know that some men will tell you anything to get the p*ssy. You both are each others 'escape from reality'. Do you really think this man loves you or is it that he loves to know that he's going to f*ck you every month no strings attached?
0 Replies

SumitaSofat

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 03:17 am
@Mobay2014,
Don't take tension... ignore him...He will come back to you when he get realized.
0 Replies