REPUBLICAN "DEBATERS."

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 04:30 am
wmwcjr sent this to me. Bill was not able to post it...and I decided to do so.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rej90hdNCf0/VjFlTgSwo6I/AAAAAAAAo3o/VOQW6kS3Pkw/w506-h504/Meet%2BThe%2BLineup%2BFor%2BTonight%2527s%2BGOP%2BDebate.jpg

In light of last night's "debate"...I thought some people might have some comments on it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,891 • Replies: 2
No top replies

xingu

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2015 10:59 am
Well as far as I can see Jeb is toast.
Cruz did very well but everyone hates him.
Rubio did very well but he's a liar and he can't answer questions in which his answers have not been rehearsed. He was dishonest in his answer about his finances.
Christie did good but he is not what the Republicans want. He's not dumbed down conservative enough for the crowd.
If Carley ever tells the truth it would be by accident.
Really what you have is Trump.
He's it. Carson supporters are weak in their support for Carson. They can easily change their minds.
Not so for Trump. They are strong on him. I would like to see someone replace him as top dog but I just don't see who it can be.
A lot of people thought Trump won the debate even though he didn't dominate it as he has done in the past.
I'm looking to see what the polls show.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 30 Oct, 2015 04:22 pm
Quote:
CNBC viewers on Thursday wouldn’t have known there was a firestorm encircling the channel as network honchos guided talent and producers to “move on,” according to Stelter.

Producers at sister networks NBC and MSNBC were also told not to “pile on” the CNBC debate media brouhaha.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/cnbc-staffers-shell-shocked-embarrassed-debate-debacle-140933094.html?ref=gs

Once upon a time media owners had an hands off policy on editorial decisions. We might as well have William Randolph Hearst running the place with as bad as corporate media has gotten.
0 Replies