How do you like your coffee?

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:06 am
Since I don't do breakfast, I get my first coffee at work. 3 of them, espresso, no sugar, black as a moonless midnight. A coupla smokes with that, and then I'm alive and kicking! Gotta fill up the drinks, and set the tables...

After that, I'll wait till I get home, and have a mug of instant coffee... Free hand dosage, can't run the risk of missing any caffeine. A dab of milk in there, and it's a2k-time!

When I visit my mom back home in Sweden, I don't use any milk at all, different tasting coffee somehow. And if I make it, you can use the rest to tar the roads!

So, wassup sport, how do you like your coffee?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,931 • Replies: 77
No top replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:11 am
Viscous.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:19 am
Prefer, good rich, dark black coffee. If the coffee is bad, I'll put sugar in it.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:38 am
Rich, strong and black. Like my men. Kidding.

A t of sugar. Tried to change to honey for my health, but eeww.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:46 am
Strong coffee with some whole milk at home. Lattes are too milky, though, unless it's a double. Had a double espresso with a lump of sugar yesterday, and it went down a treat! Shocked
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:48 am
Straight up with a smoke or two. Yer a man after my own heart, biddice.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:57 am
Sugar and cream here, can do without sugar sometimes. But I need it right away, as soon as possible. Cannot talk or type or function before coffee.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:29 am
Black with sugar. No caeffine. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:38 am
Double shot latte with skimmed milk.

if I am in a hurry, I just chew some coffee beans... Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:40 am
Chocolate covered coffee beans are better than they sound, by the way.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:43 am
Don't drink it, except for the very occassional iced coffee.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 12:27 pm
roger wrote:
Chocolate covered coffee beans are better than they sound, by the way.

They are good; almost too good. One can easily overdo it--I know I have. But it was fun! Shocked
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 01:19 pm
In the morning, black with a couple of Marlboros - no sugar or cream. I'm sweet enough.... :wink:

At night, after dinner, the same. Sometimes a cup or 2 during the day if I need the boost.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 01:27 pm
I found a way to make milk frothy without having to own an espresso machine. What you need is a plastic (not glass) container. A kids reusable drink box (the ones with the little straw inside and the screw top with the pop up spout work great). Put about 1/4 cup of milk in it and microwave it for about 30 seconds, uncovered. Screw the top on securely and shake it vigorously, the milk will foam up. Pour the milk into your coffee and then the foam will follow. Top with a little ground chocolate, or cinnamon sugar, if you like.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 03:38 pm
I like lots of milk in my coffee. No sugar in 'normal' coffee. Lots of sugar in espresso. And my instant coffee should be made by me - not BigDice...
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 04:40 pm
yeah, we have two different kinds of instant, and I used to do urs' coffee the way I do my cup... Made her eyes pop, that one! Now I'm a bit more responsible, and make her a whimpcoffee, as I call it.

Sometimes, just very seldom, I have a cappuccino to ease up on the stomach, usually after a good party night.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 06:29 pm
black, blacker, blackest.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 06:52 pm
Pure.

Spike it right into the veins.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 07:31 pm
One word. Tea.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 07:50 pm
I'm like Wilso - tea only.

If, on the odd occasion I do drink coffee, I get such a jolt and I'm so hyper, it's like watching someone on fast forward. It's entertaining for the ionlookers, but not so much fun, after, for me.
0 Replies