Can you tell if she has any feelings?

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 04:55 am
Well I've been talking to a girl on skype for 9 months by now and yet I can't tell if she likes me or not... When we talk she always smiles and we have great time when we speak but when I asked her out she rejected all six times I did.. We talk every day, all day, and it's been about 4 months since the last time I asked her out because I'm afraid of her rejecting again!
I even saw her with her underwear once and I'm the only guy she saw her that way! She's a virgin if that matters!
(I'm trying to give you as many details as I can to help you answer me!)
I trust her with everything and I think she does too! So what do you think? Should I continue talking to her? You think she has any feelings for me too? I think I'm getting mad about her.. :/ Any answer will be useful but please state If you have any experience about the topic or if you are an expert in relationships or a psychologist!! Thanks in advance!!
Postscript: Oh I forgot to say about the times we met... She was always hugging me, kissing me, holding my hand, even bite me on the back and kiss me.. (she got me mad that night..i wasn't wearing a T-shirt Razz) Although none of these times we were alone..

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 05:06 am
@MichaelSco98,
She has rejected you 6 times when you asked her out, yet she skypes with you in her underwear?

You might want to look up the definition of CT in the urban dictionary.
MichaelSco98

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 05:12 am
@jespah,
She didn't exactly rejected.. She came up with excuses which I don't know if are real!
jespah

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 05:17 am
@MichaelSco98,
Either way, she said no.

If she wanted to date you, she would find a way to do so.

She's, at the same time, both letting you down easy and also parading around in her skivvies. This is not fair and not very nice.
0 Replies

shawn77bird

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:01 pm
@MichaelSco98,
she rejects u 6,no interest bro,she just flirting and playing mind games with u,sounds like u need to move on cause from your post u is in the friend zone,if at all that.6 times and you still chasing bro? You finally get the courage to ask a girl out, then you get rejected. We’ve all been there at some point, and there are a wider variety of reasons why this may have happened. Getting rejected is no fun, especially when you having been trying to get the courage to speak to a women over a long period of time.Girls can smell desperation a mile away. Desperation tends to give you a lack of real confidence and can also lead to extreme nervousness. This is a massive turn off and can lead to a hard ‘no’ rejection. There a times when desperation can manifest itself, identifying it before it happens will help improve your chances,,Hey Ya! You Are Boring!!

So you’ve managed to catch her eye and engage in a conversation. Women often do not respond well to guys who are boring or have nothing to say for themselves. If you are naturally shy and introverted then you need to think of things to say before approaching a woman. Talking about a subject that she has no interest in or is considered dull is a sure fire way to get a big rejection. Past the introduction why not ask her some questions about her likes and interests.

Pick one of the subjects of things she likes if you are really struggling for material. An ability to hold a conversation beyond yes or no answers is an indication of man’s intellect, more importantly what they are ultimately like in dating or social situations. In terms of what to say this is down to you. Coming up with cheesy lines typically doesn’t work but in some instances may be a good way of breaking the ice. Being original and interesting will help you get the right approach.Being Indirect

Maybe, possibly, and potentially are all words that you should not use when asking a woman out on a date and can lead to rejection. Women respond to men that are direct and clear about what it is that they want. There is a difference between directness and being cocky. Finding the balance between the two is a case of trial and error. The best way to find the balance is to look at your approach to women objectively.

Ask yourself the question did I come across too strong? Keep your proposition short and concise and then pause for a response. Look directly at them when asking a question or requiring a response, looking down at your toes is another example of being indirect, and provides an idea of your confidence levels.Being Too Pushy

There’s confidence and being too pushy, stepping over the line can result in rejection. All girls are different due to past experience and using the same approach is likely to result in failure
0 Replies