Earthbound Angel

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 06:16 pm
OUCH!!

damn...I fell out of bed again!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 09:27 pm
jespah wrote:
Dang magnet under the bed, it's attracting mah tinfoil hat and messing up my hair!

My thoughts exactly ;-)
0 Replies

Nathor

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 10:53 pm
i'm really discombobulated.
how can magnets detect infidelity?

hey i know!
mebbe if she's cheating on u with a robot.. hmmmmmmm

so we can have our own harem eh?
shweeet
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:02 pm
George wrote:
A girl must be like a blossom
With honey for just one man.
A man must be like honey bee
And gather all he can.
To fly from blossom to blossom
A honey bee must be free,
But blossom must not ever fly
From bee to bee to bee.

"I'm going wham bam, thank you ma'am
I'm a true believer, that goes for what I see
And one little flower is not enough for a bee"

-from "Bumble Bees" by Aqua
0 Replies

Scarlettmarsden

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 02:05 am
and out of all these post what have we learned? Men believe they can fly, and they think women must stay where they are! Stay! Stay damn you!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 04:32 pm
The magnet backfired
Scarlettmarsden wrote:
and out of all these post what have we learned? Men believe they can fly, and they think women must stay where they are! Stay! Stay damn you!

Stay?

That reminds me of the time when my man decided he was in the mood for an amorous night. We were in bed and he was holding me close. He smiled and announced his desire to unleash the fluttering, manly bee.

Like the blossom I am, I was all revved up and cried out, "hurry, hurry, unlock this chastity belt."

In his haste, he failed to take the chain that holds the key off from around his neck. He simply, but quickly, bent down to unlock the belt. At the moment of the unlocking, I shifted myself out of the chastity belt. But, that shifting around in the bed activated the magnet underneath.

All of a sudden, my man's head (with the key on the chain around his neck) and the chastity belt were sucked into the mattress by the pull of the magnet. We struggled and struggled to get him free, but all that struggling caused multiple twistings in the chain around his neck and he started to choke.

"Don't move," I warned, "or you will surely be choked to death."

I explained to my man that I had to get on the internet right away and research ways to de-magnetize the giant magnet under the bed.

"Stay! Stay damn you!" I said.

I fired up the computer, entered the on-line world, and started googling. It took hours of research. Of course, I got distracted a little as I responded to a few posts on A2K.

Every now and then, my man would call out meekly from the bedroom.

"Honey? Honey, are you still there?"

I would answer, "Your sweet blossom is working on the problem, my manly bee--be patient, my love."

His patience eventually wore thin and with all his might, he started tugging and pushing in manly effort to release himself from the grip of the magnet. In one last mighty tug and push, he broke loose--but at the same time, the chastity belt locked itself around his head.

He came walking out of the bedroom wearing the chastity belt on his head.

What on earth? I went to unlock it, but the key was bent.

Oh Lord. He had to walk around with that thing on his head for two days until the locksmith was available.
0 Replies

justoneofthegals

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 04:50 pm
George wrote:
A girl must be like a blossom
And gather all he can.
To fly from blossom to blossom
From bee to bee to bee.

First of all Debra, I must say, that is an absolutely hilarious story!!!
A girl must be like a (un)blossom(ed)
And gather all he can.
To fly from bosom to bosom
From bee to bee to bee.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 04:53 pm
Hee Hee!!!!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 05:25 pm
No laughing matter
Montana wrote:
Hee Hee!!!!

I'm so surprised that you would laugh. People are somewhat embarrassed by this magnetic problem, so you don't hear much about it. According to the locksmith, this is a common occurrence affecting one out of four households throughout the nation on a daily basis. That's why it took so long to obtain his services. Sad
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 05:35 pm
Re: Infidelity. A Guy Only Thread.
Jim wrote:
Come on guys, let's be honest. The biggest worry we all have is if our ladies are are cheating on us or not. If only there was a way to know for sure!

Today I stumbled across the answer. From The Wisdom Of The Ancients:

" In an agreement of 311 BC between two Greeks in Egypt, Heraclides and Demetria, it emerges that whereas extramarital sex by the wife is out of the question (her infidelities, incidentally, could be detected by putting a magnet in the bed, in which case if she was guilty she would fall out), the husband is allowed casual adultery, especially with slaves and prostitutes. He is debarred, on the other hand, from setting up a home with any other woman whom his wife would find offensive."(1)

I can't wait to put this to the test! It will be so good to finally know for sure!

(1) "From Alexander to Cleopatra" by Michael Grant, page 199.

Jim:

I hope by now that you realize the folly that awaits you if you "put this to the test" as you say. Be warned, everyone, placing a magnet under your bed can be a dangerous thing.

If you really want to know if your wife is cheating, hire the lie dectector guy from the reality show, "Who wants to marry my dad." He's quite impressive. And, no need for you to be in the room when he administers the test....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 08:57 pm
Hey Jim, you shoulda warned us this would be a wimmins thread . . .
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 09:08 pm
hey now
Setanta wrote:
Hey Jim, you shoulda warned us this would be a wimmins thread . . .

If left on your own (without female supervision), you guys would have magnets under all the beds in the country and a cherry bomb in every toilet. Behave, now. We're keeping our eyes on you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 09:17 pm
I ain't got no cherry bombs . . . my Sweetiepie won't let me have them . . . <sigh> . . .
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 10:37 pm
yep
Setanta: Your sweetiepie is a wise woman....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:39 am
There's NO WAY a woman could adequately perform any natural functions wearing a chastity belt, if that damned illustration is accurate.
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 04:01 am
Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of women against chastity belts. Yes, thats right, another woman in here. Sorry guys. Carry on.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 06:55 am
Help! Help! I'm being ganged up on by Australians and rabbits!
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 03:59 am
Hey, whats wrong with rabbits?
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:39 am
A2K is the home of a vicious deadly rabbit. This is no ordinary hare. Tread carefully.
0 Replies