Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 11:54 am
Okay so I'm in a long distance relationship and everything has been great we go see each other and we spend time with each other, the trips are fun but lately it has been harder for me to deal with the distance. Being with him is great and it's perfect but when I come home it's hard for me to not have someone there. I met this guy at a store and we got close super quick and we became good friends and I let him know I have a boyfriend and so all we were was friends. He was there for me and a super cool guy and then all of a sudden feeling a just got involved. He started getting feeling for me and k started getting feelings for him. Resentment from not being able to be with each other came through and we would fight. He would be so mad I wouldn't be with him and do sexual stuff with him. He wanted to be in a realtionship and have all the physical aspects and I basically was using him for the emotional aspect. My boyfriend knew all of this and it caused serious damage to our relationship (as it should, not blaming him at all) I was really upset about how it hurt my boyfriend but how it hurt the other guy. So the other guy started getting super mean to me and I tried to tell him I'm just confused and I need time to figure it out and to stop resenting me. He started telling me he would only hang out if we had sex and just angry nasty stuff. I called him a **** boy and a pussy and all these mean names (he called me a bitch a day before) and I just broke and said all these mean things and he threatened to block me and all of this stuff and then we went back and forth for a little time being and finally after he read my last thing hours later I just decided not to reply. We haven't spoken since and it's been a week. My boyfriend said I am not allowed to talk to him and made me promise not to talk to him or he is going to end it with me. I understand. But I also am upset. I've been confused. I do love my boyfriend but it's very hard on me to not have someone physically here. Unfortunately, I do miss the other guy because when we would hang out we'd laugh and joke and have fun, nothing sexual but also just fun and we got along well. It's hurting me that I can't say something to him or apologize or say something, I don't want to break my promise with my boyfriend but I also am upset over this other guy and want to say something to him, I mean I've given him space it's been a week. But idk. I feel like he wants me to apologize and I will but he also needs to apologize for how he started treating me. Should I text him and say something? Or should I just ignore the urge?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 944 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 12:19 pm
@Jewels345,
Isn't this a repeat thread from August where you told everyone off?

http://able2know.org/topic/277420-2#post-6010296
Jewels345

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:10 pm
@Ragman,
No way different story I need to delete that thread it's so old and do the same people answer on these things lol
ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:13 pm
@Jewels345,
This is a different long distance relationship from the one you had earlier this year?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:54 pm
@Jewels345,
Neutral
0 Replies