Long distance boyfriend being distant

Jewels345

Reply Thu 14 May, 2015 07:17 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh that's already happened, I took his virginity. He was waiting for when it was with someone special and so when it did happen it was special, but when we talk about sex he always says if you "don't feel comfortable we don't have to do that" the kid was not lying about being a virgin either lol trust me. He's not the type to just **** someone just to **** them, it means a lot to him, he's said that before and I believe it I mean it made us super close after he wouldn't stop texting me for a couple weeks and said he was attached but it has been awhile, he's not the type tho to just have sex just for the hell of it. He was a virgin at 20 and for people who think he's lying the whole thing literally lasted 20 seconds he isn't lying lol. (Tmi but putting it out there) but there's been an update my snapchat had been glitching so I made a new one and added him, and it was obviously me with the username, I snapped him he opened it snapped me back and said what's up and then I snapped him and said do you want to be with me and I sent a second one and said because you've been ignoring me, then he snapped back and said sorry I didn't catch the question it skipped before I saw it, so I asked it again and I haven't heard back yet, but he did add me back on the new account. So I'm very confused now
jespah

Reply Fri 15 May, 2015 05:49 am
@Jewels345,
Snapchat is a crappy way to have any sort of an in-depth conversation.

You need something else.

Tell him you will Skype or you will email or you will talk on the phone. Provide your Skype ID, your email, etc., even if you already have several times. Just, cover this. Tell him that you won't be visiting him unless the two of you communicate in one of those three ways. Period.

I strongly suspect he is ditching you; he just wants a few last fucks before he does so, and also doesn't have the balls to just come out and tell you.

PS He probably added your new account automatically because his settings make that happen. He probably had very little intention behind that act.
0 Replies

Jewels345

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 07:33 pm
FYI it all worked out so **** you to all who said it wouldn't lol
0 Replies