I want to make a video lamenting over my virginity. What do you think of the speech I wrote?

doetwin

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 10:44 pm
"For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.

"I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

"College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 563 • Replies: 7

jespah

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 04:44 am
@doetwin,
I think your issues are serious ones and you should consider counseling.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 05:15 am
"College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure"

This is an absurd and inaccurate generalisation, and your use of it may be a clue to your issues. "Sex and fun and pleasure" may (or may not) happen before, during or after college. Regarding sex as a "right" is probably a very big obstacle to forming the kinds of relationships (important idea!) where sex might occur. As advised, seek counselling.

0 Replies

doetwin

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 01:33 pm
@doetwin,
Wow. You guys are so gullible. Do you seriously not understand a joke when you see it? I was just making fun Elliot Rodger's philosophy.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-transcript-ucsb-shootings-video-20140524-story.html
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 01:48 pm
@doetwin,
We are supposed to reference a May 2014 video by some nutcase ?
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 01:54 pm
@doetwin,
Quote:
You guys are so gullible

That may be so. However you are a "knob" as we say in England.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 05:04 pm
We would call him a jack-off, your term, i believe, is a wanker.
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 05:22 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
We would call him a jack-off, your term, i believe, is a wanker.

Knob, wanker, tosser, whatever. A "knob" is a penis; a wanker is a chronic masturbator, one who settles for a handjob rather than attempting to get a proper shag and thus both ineffectual and ridiculous. Both are apt soubriquets [sic] for the OP.
0 Replies