Straight "friend" made conversation awkward, what do I do next?

Kairen

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 10:50 am
I'm 19 years old and work at a car wash, and we got a new hire, a guy the same age as me whose a senior in high-school while I'm a sophomore in college . I'm still in the process of figuring out my sexuality and still haven't acted on anything till something forces my hand, but still choose not to make any moves. But every time I'm at work, he flirts with me or what i assume to be flirting. He messes with me about doing my job right, or folding the towels wrong. When i said we were running out of nozzle tops to the manager, he said u heard that (insert name), he said hese running out of tops to ****. He sprays me with the power washer and then smirks like he didn't do anything, so i do the same and play dumb, the he brushes his hand against my back randomly when im sitting down in the detail shop listening to music on my break, he'd put his hand on my shoulder randomly sometimes, unnecessary body contact. When it was raining and I was standing outside and he sneaked up on me and grabbed me from behind to scare me, and held on for a moment till i realized who it was, and then chased me around the lot, and tried to lock me in the garbage gate area, if things are heavy for me to carry he says do you need me to carry that for you princess, because he'se physically in shape, compared to me and does cross fit training. We would jokingly insult each other back and forth. But I know the guy is straight because he was hitting on our cashier.hard but she wasn't having it, and turned him down. So to figure out what game he was playing I invited him and a group of my friends and a couple of co workers to an huge amusement park, this month middle of october, he said he'd love to go. Someone we challenged each other to a race, him being a cross fit trainor he said he could outrun me even though I ran X country. We ran during a huge storm and he won and walked back home with a smug grin, without acknowloding me just saying i looked winded, and if i needed some water, till he immediately walked home in the rain as if he was badass for besting me. and for about 6 hours nonstop we texted back and forth. A lot of it was flirting a majority talking **** about who would be one another then after i lost, i had to wait at work for my ride to get here, and i said it was freezing cold, and that i was pissed he beat me. And he texted chiding that he had a cozy home heater, and netflix, and mocked me for talking a big game. But overall I kept it at a point where I'd laugh everything off as a joke and not take anything to far in my attempt to figure him out, not to mention he used a severe amount of emojii,s which may sound stupid but no guy I've known used a lot in a conversation with another male, winking emoji when he was on his way to work to race and beat me. devil emoji when he said he was pumped etc etc. He called me a little princess, made fun of me by calling me donkey and princess Fiona from shrek. Me replying calling me donkey is funny since im one of the hottest people at our job, and i was fine with fiona cause the chick can fight really good, and random stuff like him saying how since he trains he has a body like a Greek god, after I said I'm the hottest person at work after he kept joking me. The conversation was more or less stable because I blew everything off as a joke,until I asked him what series was he watching on Netflix, and he made a retarded comment saying he'se on the series of buying me a rubber horse ****** with lube, and coming to my house to shuv it up my *****. He started laughing and texted me don't take me seriously with those jokes. And I played it off by saying, i see what you do during your spare time, and mentioned how I don't take anything he says seriously and told him to conserve his funds wasting good money on something stupid like that jokingly. and he used the phrase shrek is love shrek is life, stupid meme phrase lol, And he replied good I'm sure you have one already for that little pu**y of yours. I was taken aback, and took a moment to reply, and before I replied he He said this conversation is getting a little gay, ttyl. And i replied if you use that meme phrase again im done with u, and i was just about the say the same thing i'll ttyl, night WHAT IS GOING ON, BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG DID I LOL?, that was his fault for taking a simple question and turning it into that right. What is my next move, what do i do? Wait for him to text me, or come up with a good random reason to text him to see what he says or whatever. I dont know what to make of all this is he gay straight bi, or just a straight male whose just touchy or whatever idk, and its bothering me. From the way i described his character what is his game. As for me ive acknowledged that i think im most likely bi, but i wont actively create something or go after something, until someone causes it.

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 12:50 pm
'But I know the guy is straight because he was hitting on our cashier.hard but she wasn't having it, and turned him down."

Why don't you ask him about this girl and what happened? That may give you a clue.

Honestly, I don't see anything that indicates he's gay. Oversexed? Crude? Provocative? Yes, but then that's his age talking.

You really need more info and better clues from him that he's interested in you for more than just a work-friend.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 01:10 pm
@Kairen,
This guy is a jerk and way out of bounds. No one has the right to touch you without your permission. He is behaving like a bully and I don't think any of his comments are funny or slick repartee. He's crude and abusive, just this alone makes him unsuitable even as a friend.
0 Replies