SU-34: Coming after Obunga's ISIS butt buddies....

Builder

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 07:01 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
They say Lithuanians were Europe's last pagans, still worshiping Odin at the time of the crusades...

When I asked a couple of friends in the Old Dart about the Shi'ite Muslim problems in their home towns, both of them stated that it was the Lithuanian immigrants that had to be feared. Ruthless and rat cunning, and deeply prejudiced against everyone else.

Not hearing this in the MSM, of course.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 10:15 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
oralloy wrote:
My nightmare scenario is Latvia/Lithuania/Estonia. War in those countries will escalate very quickly to a nuclear war.

They say Lithuanians were Europe's last pagans, still worshiping Odin at the time of the crusades and the Mongol invasions. My GUESS would be that the best thing which could happen to those countries would be for Russia to take them over, teach them to wear clothes, use fire and cook their food, bathe and what not....

It would only be a matter of hours before the first nuke is used. Humanity might be extinct by the time it is all over.
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 10:20 pm
@oralloy,
MAD lives no? We are in a world where a real bigass qar is unwinnable (If we consider the entire planet as a single ecosystem for humans). Maybe Neville Shutte had some visions. His book started the war as a Mid East flareup that went totally nuke . We will have to deploy as many mushrooms onto China as well as Russia.
Builder

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 10:23 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
We will have to deploy as many mushrooms onto China as well as Russia.

Ironically, that would keep the fallout in the northern hemisphere, which is part of some psycho plan somewhere.
oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 10:33 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
MAD lives no? We are in a world where a real bigass qar is unwinnable (If we consider the entire planet as a single ecosystem for humans).

MAD lives. If the US and Russia start lobbing nukes at each other, it'll be time to wave goodbye to the world and head to the fallout shelter.

By the time you emerge from the shelter the world will be gone, but it might be possible to eke out a crude Stone Age existence, fallout permitting.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 10:40 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Ironically, that would keep the fallout in the northern hemisphere, which is part of some psycho plan somewhere.

If the big nukes get used, the southern hemisphere will get a dousing of cesium and strontium once it settles out of the stratosphere. And the Ozone Layer will be gone everywhere.

They may avoid the nuclear winter though. I'm unsure how that would play out in the southern hemisphere.
Builder

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 10:47 pm
@oralloy,
Still part of some narcissist's psycho plan.

Until you've dealt with one of these fuckers one-on-one, you really don't appreciate the depths of their personal depravity.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 12:28 am
@oralloy,
the wntire gyre system of all the oceans are connected as deep water wells up and warm water sinks from pole to pole.

the rule of 20 half lives to bmdl
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 01:58 pm
Quote:
Yes, much of this is the consequence of our disastrous Iraq adventure. In the same way Mussolini’s adventurism in Abyssinia opened the door for Hitler’s reoccupation of the Rhineland, and the subsequent invasion of France. The Italian aggression, use of poison gas, and other war crimes perpetrated were appalling. But the invasion of France, and the furies it let loose, were far worse.
We have done the unthinkable. We have actually managed to surpass the horror of Iraq. On this occasion we have done through via crimes of omission rather than commission. But crimes they are.
And we will pay an even bigger price for it. Because we know how this ends. We know where appeasement leads. And we know what happens to the reputations of men – honourable men – who produce pieces of paper, and tell us they are a substitute for confronting force with force. The members of the Foreign Affairs select committee have produced a weighty report. It will hang around their necks for a long, long time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11972743/Syria-has-now-become-a-greater-foreign-policy-catastrophe-than-Iraq.html

Some gnashing of the teeth upon a report from Brit foreign policy experts that there is no reasonable avenue for the West to counter Putin's Syrian gambit. As so often happens Putin proves to be the superior chess player. With one bold move Putin changed everything.
Builder

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Some gnashing of the teeth upon a report from Brit foreign policy experts...

Hardly an admission of guilt, though.

Still in denial of an illegal invasion on fabricated "intelligence".

It was the other illegal invasion, that being Libya, and the threat by a certain US congressman, that President Putin will get the same "treatment" that was given to Libya's leader, that caused Vladimir to act.

A bloody street murder; no trial, no evidence. Assassinated by hired mercenary forces. The same forces being used in the attempted ouster of Assad.

Putin gave sufficient warning, not just once, that he would brook no more of the NWO hawks' manipulations. They gave him no choice.

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:41 pm
@Builder,
Did you see where Blair just recently still was defending invading Iraq?

Quote:
Putin gave sufficient warning, not just once, that he would brook no more of the NWO hawks' manipulations. They gave him no choice.
He gave lots of warnings on Ukraine too, but there too the West blew him off. The reason was that they dont like him personally and did not think that he had the military ability nor the required support of the Russian oligarchs to do anything about where the West was driving. Wrong on all levels. This was a massive failure of the West, and I am not talking about just intell.
Builder

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Did you see where Blair just recently still was defending invading Iraq?

He would have to. There's now evidence of collusion between Bush and Blair a year before their propaganda campaign to "liberate" Iraq from their evil dictator.
Builder

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
This was a massive failure of the West, and I am not talking about just intell.

Ah, you edited it. Was going to ask what the "left" has to with intel.

One might also consider the fact that certain "intell" services consider themselves to be a law unto themselves, quite apart (and above) the machinations of political circles.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 02:38 pm
So finally it has been decided that ISIS probably did destroy the Russian plane over the Sinai with a bomb. And they are doing extremely well on the ground of Syria and Iraq. It is time for the West to bury the hatchet with Russia, **** Ukraine, and do our best to get these guys. Public opinion seems to be running in that direction as well.

EDIT: Ukraine has had ample time to do a deal with Putin, now because of ISIS Russia can annex the place for all I care. We must prioritize.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 03:25 pm
@Builder,
Quote:

Ah, you edited it. Was going to ask what the "left" has to with intel.

Brain fart. When I first came to A2K there was some issue where I would write out a post and then lose it. I wasted a lot of time, cant remember now if it was an A2K problem or if it was with my computer. So I got in the habit of writing fast, posting, and then going back to correct. I have tried to break the habit but so far have not succeeded. It is best to wait a few minutes till I get timed out of the ability to do edits before responding. Sometimes my posts change a great deal in that amount of time.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 09:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
WASHINGTON -- A top U.S. State Department official says Russia has deployed heavy artillery near the battlefield cities of Homs and Hama, as Moscow deepens its on-the-ground support of the Syrian armed forces' offensive against rebels.

Victoria Nuland, assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, also said Moscow's air campaign in Syria was costing between $2 million and $4 million a day, and she described the effort, which has reportedly hit civilian areas, as immoral.

Nuland's comments came on November 4 in testimony before the House Foreign Affairs Committee, where she and another top U.S. diplomat, Anne Patterson, assistant secretary for Near Eastern affairs, faced at-times withering criticism for the U.S. administration's strategy in Syria.

"Now Russia is fielding its own artillery and other ground assets around Hama and Homs, greatly increasing their soldiers' vulnerability to counterattack," she said.

"Russia is hemorrhaging money in this latest adventure," she said.

U.S. security officials and independent experts on November 4 told Reuters that Russia's military force in Syria now included about 4,000 troops

http://www.rferl.org/content/syria-russia-us-officials-heavy-artillery/27345610.html

Putin: Impressive.

Washington: Are you ******* kidding me? And you cant figure out why the little people are in rebellion??!!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 02:23 am
@Builder,
He's trying to pre-empt The Chilcot report. Remember that? It should be out next year.
Builder

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 04:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He's trying to pre-empt The Chilcot report.

Heard some vague rumblings. What I've really noticed about Tony, is how the whole "world leader" status has aged him so very noticeably, and quickly.

Must really suck to find out that reaching the pinnacle of you chosen career simply means you're often the meat in someone else's sandwich.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 11:42 am
The SU-34 is doing a wonderous job on Obunga's little ISIS terrorist butt buddies in Syria, but it can't really reach Obunga VOTERS 3000 - 5000 miles away. This thing can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTpLn30PbbQ

Here's hoping it might just drop some sort of IQ boost chemical on them, God knows they cold use it.....
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 05:11 pm
Quote:
Syrian soldiers fought their way into an airbase in northern Syria on Tuesday, state television said, breaking a nearly two-year siege by Islamic State insurgents at the facility and freeing military personnel holed up inside.

A military source close to the government said the army was working to secure the Kweires airbase in Aleppo province, where soldiers and officers have been under attack since 2013.

State television broadcast live footage from the airbase of an emotional, fatigue-clad reporter announcing the news, played victory songs and ran archive footage of military exercises.

"We, the heroes of Kweires, are now celebrating with our brothers this victory," one of the freed soldiers told state TV, speaking by phone.

"We dedicate this victory to President Bashar al-Assad and we promise him we will continue fighting until all of Syria is liberated. We will not kneel to Daesh," he said, using an Arabic name for Islamic State.

Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/10/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0SZ15E20151110#vOCIct9w3vYwIgKP.99

That was fast. All Putin right there.
0 Replies