I'm in between feelings/ and I am not sure what to do.

Eva

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 02:14 pm
Dontcha just HATE a whiner?!

Geez...I hope the door hit him in the ass on his way out.
0 Replies

dreamyeyes93

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 04:38 pm
I did everything I knew was right
Now I am home alone, and I feel the pain within my heart.................... Crying or Very sad I know this is the beginning of my journey into a new free life but I am hurting.

This new guy who has taken me to breakfast for the first time today is starting to annoy me because he keeps asking me to come over, and I say no you have to take it slow and he is trying to go fast but I keep putting him in his place. And my heart is still with my Ex.......How do I move on with my life and get rid of the hurt.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 04:54 pm
Well, time. Eek, no one likes to hear that in the fast-paced world we all live in, but it takes time.

PS dreamy, you're a nice-looking woman (I say this as a straight woman, BTW) - you'll be fine and men will be coming over bringing homemade cookies before long. Or beer. Whatever you like. :-D

PPS Just before I met my husband, about, I dunno, 9 or 10 months beforehand, I broke up with a guy who I'd been dating for almost 2 years. It was one of those breakups where you just, absolutely, know it's THE right thing to do. And my ex decided to send me a tape, which ended up being kind of similar to the letter you received. It had a bunch of stuff on it about how he missed me, yadda yadda yadda and then he played DJ and recorded a bunch of sappy, depressing breakup songs. Since he was a doo wop fan, this included, among other things, that old chestnut, "Since I Don't Have You". Well, nice song but otherwise, sheesh, keep yer dang tape. I ended up recording over it. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dreamyeyes93

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 05:18 pm
I can't stop crying
I KNOW IT GETS BETTER WITH TIME, BUT WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE THIS. AND THE OTHER GUY BECAUSE I KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS HAS SAID CALL HIM WHEN I GET OVER THE PAIN I HAVE NOW AND HE SIGNED OFF.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 08:20 pm
I think he was just looking for a quick hook-up.

Give yourself some time, dreamyeyes93. And be good to yourself in the meantime. Pamper yourself a little. You deserve it.
0 Replies