she told i don't like personal question by anyone!

starone

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 08:35 am
Hello
i found a girl in facebook and we start a little conversation. we talked about university and after that i asked how many sisters and brothers do you have?
she answer i don't like personal question by anyone! i told really? it's not a really personal question. it's just general question!
and she doesn't answer... so what is your advice for me? what question i asked? when i should send new message to her?

Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 08:59 am
@starone,
This is a clear sign that she either doesn't have much interest or she is taking it slowly. Why not ask her what she's looking for in her contact with you?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:26 am
@starone,
She essentially told you she doesn't like nosey questions. Then you argued with her about it.

Try listening to people when they tell you something,

When should you send a new message? I'd say never.

starone

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:35 am
@ossobuco,
please tell me why i should never send message again?
but do you agree this is a normal question? what question i ask ?

P.S: i know she is alone and upset. i knew in her post and comment, she didn't have good friend 4 months ( boy and girl )!
starone

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:38 am
@Ragman,
she is not my girlfriend or old friend. she accepted my request last day. if i aks that , she will tell: i'm not looking for contact with you. i know our girls in my country. they are selfish
Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:42 am
@starone,
Then if that is the case, I don't know what your question is.
She seems not to be interested based on what you just wrote..
ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:47 am
@starone,
She considered it a personal question. You didn't listen to what she said.

You seem to want to be right, when she already told you off.
starone

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:48 am
@Ragman,
maybe she is not interested to me, or maybe really doesn't like personal question.
if she is don't like answer personal question , then what question i ask ??! please write example. i want to get her.
starone

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:52 am
@ossobuco,
But that was my first personal question!!! before that we talking about university and some courses! just that! :-(
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 09:53 am
@starone,
There might be some sort of language issue here or you just aren't liking the answer. I'm saying that she is probably not interested. Find another person that might express more interest. You aren't getting the idea about the basic nature of how to communicate with her.

Quote:
I want to get her

She doesn't want to be gotten!
starone

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 10:47 am
@Ragman,
there is any way for getting her?!
this was first conversation between i and her. i like that girl
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 11:56 am
@starone,
Incorrect: I want to get her.
Correct: I want to get to know her.

Asking about her family IS a personal question. She told you that. You should have apolologized to her and asked her what she wanted to chat about with you.

Stop being so pushy.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 05:57 pm
@starone,
starone wrote:

Hello
i found a girl in facebook

can you clarify this a bit - is she a random girl? is she a friend of a friend? does she live in the same city you do?
starone

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:38 am
@PUNKEY,
Hello
thank you for your helping. i did your advice. we talked with eachother. i understood she was in a relationship and they leave now. even she doesn't like talking with people in the internet.
whatever i have a new problem! i said to her: tell me about yours ! and she said i'm a angry girl hahaha ! i said no i like yours it's good!

after that she freak out and told it's my wrong for reponse to you!!
0 Replies

starone

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 10:29 am
@ehBeth,
Hello Beth
yes we are in same city. yes i can find her random in facebook
ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 10:47 am
@starone,
Ok - so this is a random girl you found online.

She was not looking for contact with you.

I'd suggest being very very general in your messages with her - she doesn't seem to want you to know too much about her real life at this time.

Why not wait until she contacts you before proceeding.

__

Can I ask why you're not messaging with people/women you know in real life?
starone

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 01:54 pm
@ehBeth,
hello again
ok i never ask general question at this time. could u read my answer to PUNKEY please?
this is my new problem!!
i try to be with her because i know she is not cheap
0 Replies

starone

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 10:14 am
any update?
0 Replies