Why men deny cheating when caught red handed.

janiceong

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 12:20 am
@Medusax,
really 50?! they just don't know when to quit do they.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 06:27 am
@janiceong,
Quote:
really 50?! they just don't know when to quit do they.

Who says anything about quitting. Maybe 50 is the right time to start!
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 04:27 pm
@janiceong,
Actually 51 very soon to be 52. But, as circumstances would have it, he is now suspended from work, and very close to being thrown out of here for his stupidity. I am too old to deal with this crap. I want to enjoy life, not worry about another's immaturity.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2019 12:30 am
@Medusax,
Wow. It's been four years already since this garbage happened. Time flies. Life is good for me. Smile
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 01:56 pm
@Medusax,
1. All men dont lie when confronted
2. Men of low moral character cheat so lying is part of the package you have
3. You caught him before and stay with him so he cheats and lies because you gave him permission through apathy towards his cheating
4. Age is irrelevant to people of low moral character.
A widow

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 07:59 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Is there a way I could download this video of the cat? I love it. I need it. I have to have it. Please help me get a copy of it ASAP.
0 Replies

A widow

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 08:16 pm
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
NACHOFUNNYMAN, your response is accurate. It is so unfortunate that people of high moral character automatically fall into the mindset that others are the same.
What I find interesting is people with low moral character in areas of loyalty to their partner may actually have values of high standing in other areas of their lives. Faithfulness, and relationship loyalty is a psychological thing, much more than just keeping his dick in his pants. And age is irrelevant to people of low moral character.
There are times when some people wake up. An epiphany hits them and they begin to grow. It can never be predicted what will take place to awaken someone. It may be your absence. It may be screaming at them enough times. It could be anything. Everyone, however, learns when they are ready.
Are you ready to learn? That is the question to ask yourself because only you can control you.
I am very much in the same situation, a BF who claims to love me dearly, while simultaneously engaging in a best friend female friendship outside of our relationship. We have gone to counseling for the past 9 months and it seems he hasn't learned a thing. "Oh for Gods F---ing Sake! The jack ass, mother f--ker is a no where dumb ass," is the best I can say to myself.
I have finally come to the moment of letting go. I sincerely don't want his drama, his games, his excuses, his non-growing bullshit, his double standards, and his dis-loyalty. My life on earth is much more important than to struggle with emotional pain in response to his problems.
We are in a time out period right now. I'm hoping to move on holistically in a healthy way that supports my well being. I am attending meditation class once a week. I am in school to finish my bachelors degree. I have access to other social clubs and gatherings that I plan to explore soon. If my messed up BF makes a 360 degree change in his mentality, I will let all of you know. LOL.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2019 12:56 am
Men tend to be emotionally Illiterate. ...This is your answer.

The women who attract and catch men who are better than this are the evolutionary winners.

Thanks to the evil of the feminists there are fewer good men every year.

We Alpha Men are always in shorter supply.

More pussy for each!

I LOVE MY LIFE!

glitterbag

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2019 01:45 am
@hawkeye10,
Who told you, snicker, that you’re an Alpha male?
0 Replies

s0ckd3

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 09:10 pm
@Medusax,
I think more importantly, why do you accept this type of behaviour . Ha Ha
Medusax

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 04:57 am
@A widow,
I can't believe you are still trying....I found the evidence and it was O-V-E-R.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 04:58 am
@s0ckd3,
Read my older posts. I don't. They cheat, I find out, they're gone. 1,2,3.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 08:17 am
I think it comes down to having a sense of entitlement when it comes to having access to all the pleasure that life can offer, as Tiger Woods explained in his famous confession:
Quote:

I knew my actions were wrong. But I convinced myself that normal rules didn't apply. I never thought about who I was hurting. Instead, I thought only about myself. I ran straight through the boundaries that a married couple should live by. I thought I could get away with whatever I wanted to. I felt that I had worked hard my entire life and deserved to enjoy all the temptations around me. I felt I was entitled. Thanks to money and fame, I didn't have far -- didn't have to go far to find them.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/19/tiger.woods.transcript/index.html

Selfishness can lead a person to think that they shouldn't have to choose between a committed relationship and whatever else may be available to them on the side. Choosing would require them to make a sacrifice, i.e. say no to something they don't want to say no to. It's just a question of failing at self-discipline.

Probably many people go into relationships in the first place because they wouldn't have the discipline to say no even if they saw reasons to avoid the relationship. They simply think that if someone likes/loves them enough to be in a relationship with them, and they like/love them too; then they shouldn't pass up the opportunity.

But that is the same reason why someone would cheat while they are in a committed relationship. I.e. it all comes down to having an opportunity to share pleasure with someone you like and who likes you and then not having the discipline to forego pleasure when the opportunity presents itself.

Many people need to simply overcome the urge to pursue desire. If you can just accept that life is about self-control and not about getting things you want, then you won't be liable to cheat and otherwise misbehave in the pursuit of getting things you want and fulfilling other desires.
Medusax

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 12:55 pm
@livinglava,
None of it is worth it. Period.
livinglava

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 12:58 pm
@Medusax,
Medusax wrote:

None of it is worth it. Period.

None of what is worth what, exactly? What exactly do you mean? What are you referring to?
royston456

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 10:47 am
@ossobuco,
Men Don't Cheat
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 10:31 pm
@livinglava,
Relationships. Too much drama, not enough peace.
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:18 am
@Medusax,
IT IS NOT JUST MEN! My wife cheated, confronted her with numerous texts on bill, she said it was a woman. Confronted her with name of guy she was texting, said it was only texting a friend who was a patient at work and never saw him except at work and when she went shopping (He was a f n 36 year old bag boy at grocery store) Hacked her phone and found a picture of them together, said it was only once. Hacked her location services on her phone and she had been to his apartment 15 times for a total of 30 hrs, of course she said it was not physical. I had already figured it out and had been collecting her panties when I though she was there and his DNA is in them. Waiting for report from lab, should be any day. Just dropped kiddo off at Gmas for weekend and plan on confronting her with results, getting her to sign divorce agreement to keep me from posting pictures, texts and information on her facebook. I will change her password before I do so she will not be able to do anything about it, cancel her debit card before I get paid on the 1st, block her from account, cancel her and her adult son's phones because they are on the account I had when we got together.
Medusax

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 05:41 pm
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
NO....it is not JUST men. But it is mostly men. You give and give, and they cheat and cheat. Perfect example, the woman that was seeing my ex. She has finally had it. She now uses them for her own personal gain. Personally, I don't agree with her actions, and have voiced my opinion. Myself...I simply avoid them and save myself the trouble. I was asked out to dinner in the last few months. I politely declined. Not going there again.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 10:56 pm
@Medusax,
Quote:
NO....it is not JUST men. But it is mostly men.

That's nonsense. Who are these men cheating with?