I still want to phone my cheating ex for answers

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 08:59 pm
Is this normal. I found all the pictures pointing to his deceit and infidelities and he told me that it "would have died down". I left anyway because of the toxic environment yet I still phone him daily begging for reasons and answers and when and why to me.......

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 09:01 pm
@StrongerNow,
Answers to what? you expect someone who's been deceitful will be honest now?

Leave it alone.

Move on and enjoy your life without a cheating guy.

(and yeah, it's normal to wonder. It's not so normal to call someone every day about something like this)
roger

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 09:02 pm
@StrongerNow,
Not terribly unusual, but I really suggest you just don't bother with any further contact.

I kind of like that he said it "would have died down", as if that were supposed to make it all better.
StrongerNow

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 10:07 pm
@roger,
Hi Roger, I still have so much at his house. We were together for five years. I found out in such a horrible way that for three of these years he'd had a love in Hungary where he is from. The message behind one pic that I found said that she'd been loving him for 14 years and is thrilled that it was fulfilled and that was dated during his holiday there last year while I was taking care of his kids and the house..... not just that year.
0 Replies

StrongerNow

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 10:12 pm
@ehBeth,
Maybe I should have said that I still have plenty at his house and he has my lap top etc etc. Just can't help getting a question in here and there because I was so disappointed, devastated. You are right though, deceitful people don't suddenly become honest :-(
ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 10:15 pm
@StrongerNow,
Don't waste your time.

Make arrangements to have someone go with you to the house to get your belongings.

Don't ask any questions - it's time to move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 06:18 am
What questions do you want answered?

"Why did you do this to me?" - is that the one?

Because he's a selfish, sneaky, cheat who only cares about himself. He has selfish love. He's a sociopath who will lie to anyone. He looks for people he can trick. He will cheat on her again with someone else.

Any more questions? We can probably answer them here.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 06:32 am
You will not get over it picking scabs. You really do need to brush the dust off and move on and heal.
0 Replies

GoodKoalo

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 06:27 am
@StrongerNow,
oh God. if there is evidence of bad his behavior, why do u need him in any relationships?))
0 Replies