Dogs suck, Cats rule

ilovemyweasel

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:30 am
Quote:
If you woke up today and your kitty was as big as a tiger it would break your neck, play with you a bit, and then disembowel and begin to eat you while you were still alive.....

a kitten mite do that but not a cat, if the kitty was i tiger it wouldn't do that, tigers only eat humans if it was sick or to old to hunt.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:41 am
What a silly thread....congrats Kicky you done it again. Uhmmmm...I've developed into a cat person probably cause I'm irresponsible and you can't be irresponsible and own a dog. I have proof I'm a member of the feline association. It's in the gallery.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:47 am
Yeah, and I saw you with Misti's tomcat, Paddy! I know it fer sure, this is no hoax, folks!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:51 am
LOL...I'd forgotten!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:06 am
I f'n hate cats. I'm allergic to them, they're annoying, and they don't do anything fun.

I love dogs. They've got more personality, they like to play, and they're cuter.

Dogs also taste better.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:08 am
How'd I know you'd post a culinary critique Slappy? Honestly, you're getting so predictable. :wink:
0 Replies

ilovemyweasel

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:09 am
cats rule, kittens play with you more than a dog ever could, cats are way cuter than ugly dogs
0 Replies

ilovemyweasel

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:11 am
what do you mean by taste better?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:12 am
ilovemyweasel wrote:

I prefer batter fried, but they taste pretty good grilled too.
0 Replies

ilovemyweasel

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:18 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
ilovemyweasel wrote:

I prefer batter fried, but they taste pretty good grilled too.
i dont understand
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:24 am
Ahem, methinks slappy wants to have a dog BBQ...
0 Replies

ilovemyweasel

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:28 am
bigdice67 wrote:
Ahem, methinks slappy wants to have a dog BBQ...
O_o eww
0 Replies

KaD999

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 06:06 pm
@Jim,
OMG you are SO right! My guy had a cat and a dog when I met him. Cat is no trouble, little cleanup, very inexpensive, even catches bugs. Dog is so much work! Bathe it, brush it, walk it (even if the weather's horrible or you're sick), cut and file its nails, trim its paws, let it in out in out in out, poo pickup, it vomits more than the cat, wants food and attention constantly, sheds profusely. We pay over $100 a month just to feed the useless thing. Everything we do has to be planned around the dog. Take it with us? Go early and come home in time to feed it? Feed it then go? Leave in the middle of the party, feed it, then come back? Wake up early every day, even on vacation and weekends, because the dog needs to be fed. What a pain. I don't ever want another dog.
0 Replies

victoriags

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 06:26 pm
@kickycan,
Cats definetly are better!!!!!
CatsBirdsFishRULE

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 06:38 pm
@kickycan,
Dogs are the most annoying animal you could get right now i listen to such disturbance of stupid dogs they stink and SUCK!!!!!
0 Replies

Hershybars

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2013 09:52 pm
@ilovemyweasel,
If you could't breath like a human then what would you do? All your facts are wrong stop making calculations and actually try to make some real facts instead of saying that some fake ass lies are true.Dogs depending on what breed it is. Dogs are more popular in The U.S and U.K For sleds, hunting, and companionship.Cat are smarter than dogs but dogs cannot control their selfs because an outburst of energy comes out when the dog smells a certain item.Dogs are more independent then cats if you want a dog that acts like a puppy until it's 1 then get a boxer.Dogs are stronger than cats. Dogs can't hurt Cats because they think it might be your cat or somebody elses or they would kill the cat with a bite. Dogs are mistreated that is why they're so mean and have to be put to sleep.Dogs don't use legs (This is the worst fact you put on this list)Dogs use the ground you can tell when dogs have to pee and you have time to take him outside. Dogs can't breath like us.Dogs are actually cute cats are more likely to become ugly out of dogs. Stop being a ******* douchbag and writing these answers
0 Replies

neko nomad

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 06:08 am
@victoriags,
Quote:
Cats definetly are better!!!!!
Fersherr,vickie.....

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5166f1a8/turbine/sns-mct-the-philadelphia-inquirer-your-place-c-004/580/580x442
Quote:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2014 09:54 am
https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1662071_741470279206871_223557392_n.jpg
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2014 10:05 am
Give me plain natural mongrel dogs every time!
I can't stand the freaky genetically-modified inbred mutants that most dog owners think look great!
Some cat-owning halfwits also like cat mutants but thankfully they're only a minority.
0 Replies

trishathelizardqueen

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 10:15 pm
@kickycan,
best dog/cat fight ever http://msnvideo.msn.com/?src=v5%3Apause%3Atwitter%3A&from=sharepermalink-twitter#/video/f692cc16-a271-41ff-8cfa-20deb1866ab4
0 Replies