Strip Clubs and Cheating

cavfancier

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 10:04 am
Slappy has a girlfriend? God help us all.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 10:12 am
cavfancier wrote:

Hope she doeesn't pop on a thumb tack like the last one.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 10:32 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

Hope she doeesn't pop on a thumb tack like the last one.

Well, at least it's not gus, or that emu.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 11:34 am
EH?

There's no slappy-popping going on here!
I have to hots for Gus - that animal-lover!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 11:39 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

I think it all comes down to people having insecurities...women who think it's cheating are probably thinking the worst when it comes to what goes on in those places.

It isn't strip clubs so much as strippers who come to parties (birthday's and bachelor, etc) that bothers a lot of women I know. I know for a fact what goes on at those parties and it isn't a "hands off" policy. Not for the stripper or her friend....

I just think that they are a waste of money. Any guy who wants to throw away money on a stranger can throw it at me. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 12:40 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Sooo....is that cheating, or just civil disobedience?

I noticed that none of the wimmins answered this question.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 12:47 pm
cavfancier wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
Sooo....is that cheating, or just civil disobedience?

I noticed that none of the wimmins answered this question.

Depends on the couple. My friends are ok with, um, extra-circular activity provided the other knows about it, and they are married. Bizarre to me but works for them. I guess whatever turns your crank. :wink:
So for them I would assume it is just civil disobedience. :wink:

Now for my husband and I, we both would consider it cheating (more so emotional cheating) because we've discussed the fact that neither of us needs to see anyone else dancing wildly naked in front of us (besides each other). We got married to be together.
To each couple their own.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:10 pm
So Kristie, what you're saying is, at these private bachelor parties, most women WOULDN'T like it when the girls lay a guy on the floor, with a lollipop sticking out of his mouth, and pick it up, without using her hands?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:16 pm
Considering that is one of the more tame party tricks....don't know.

I was more referencing to the use of 'grown up' toys while the girls, not guys, lay on the floor. Shocked
Heard that story from more than one guy.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:41 pm
NOOOOOO! They do NOTHING like that! Basically, the strippers show up, and they dance around in bikinis and serve beers. No sex toys, or anything like that.

(trying to keep the secret alive to save guys everywhere).
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:47 pm
I don't think any stripper can do for me what my wife does, make my mind hard.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:52 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
NOOOOOO! They do NOTHING like that! Basically, the strippers show up, and they dance around in bikinis and serve beers. No sex toys, or anything like that.

(trying to keep the secret alive to save guys everywhere).

You know, since I've never actually been to one...I guess that knowing men, my guy friends made that up to make themselves look all studly. Yup, that's it. I knew it! Liars.... :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:58 pm
Strippers are fine as long as you don't hire them for children's parties.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:59 pm
Yep, don't be fooled by the old line "Sure we can dress like Sesame Street characters."
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 07:36 am
Cav-
Ladies get more than just rowdy at male strip clubs, their psychotic.
I went once to see the Chippendales (bachelorette party) one of the male dancers started talking to me, I asked the obvious question-what's it like to be a male stripper, he said "some women burn them with cigarettes" (this is when you could smoke in a building) and that it's very difficult to dance when women jump up on the stage and start dancing with us, as he said this my bachelorete friend is up on the stage and being pulled off by a bouncer. If you want to see entertainment go to one of those shows and watch the women.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 07:43 am
I would just like to add I didn't find men prancing around the way they were the least bit attractive, quite the contrary.

JL
It certainly is much better to have someone get your mind hard. I would find an intelligent nerd more attractive than a male stripper, you know like you guy's on A2k. HEE HEE HEE
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 10:13 am
If I want prime beefsteak, I go to the butcher.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 10:28 am
Why is the butcher attractive? <I snicker>
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 11:44 am
I do not consider looking at other women to be cheating, whether it is strippers, videos, magazines, or someone walking down the street. It would bother me if it was habitual or if I felt slighted by his attention to someone else, but that has never happened in 28 years of marriage. And yes, my husband has gone out with the guys to a strip club a few times with my consent since I know he will come home to me.

Paulaj, the Chippendales put on a very entertaining show when I saw them some 15 years ago, but you probably saw different dancers and routines. I rather enjoyed watching them prance around (we had seats at the back of the stage), but was not about to stand in line afterwards and pay a buck for a sweaty kiss as one of my friends did. :wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 03:00 pm
Make your "mind hard?" Watch Jeopardy.
0 Replies