Update: One dumped the other next!

Kyleah

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 12:56 pm
So the first guy is history. Told him to either get a divorce or find a woman a single woman then know how to treat her. Lol. Second guy has been a cool friend.. Aha.. But there was more underneath his motives I now see so he's next to receive the bye. Done with committed men. Don't blow why the ones that notice me are committed but I've had about enough of that. Currently looking for new living arrangements abd filed for a legal separation. Thanks for the help. I guess pray one day a single guy comes my way since I'll be free!

ossobuco

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 03:06 pm
@Kyleah,
You don't need to start a new thread for each change in what is going on with your romances.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 05:53 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
@Kyleah,
You don't need to start a new thread for each change in what is going on with your romances.

It looks less crazy that way :-)
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 08:04 am
@Kyleah,
How about going "single" for a while and not get your identification or excitement from men?

Did you ever consider that it is YOU who finds these damaged guys and then spends a lot of time in conflict because of it.

Take some time off and mature.

Kyleah

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 10:59 am
@ossobuco,
Ok well I did not know that!
0 Replies

Kyleah

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 11:03 am
@PUNKEY,
Single? I've been living single in my head for the past 23 years in an abusive marriage. I think I've been single in an emotional sense for long enough! I know who I am and have learned and become stronger from this nightmare. Why unavailable me find me? That's something I'm trying to figure out with my counselor. I certainly don't put it out there so to speak. Especially the most recent of the two. As mentioned I meet him by mistake. And we hit it off. Of course he's al tied up in a mess sorta like me. However, I can't do affairs. My self worth is higher than that!
0 Replies