My crush

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 07:49 pm
I am 16 years old and I am not very experienced.
She is also 16 years old and we know each other from the school (from 3th to 7th grade). After 7th grade we went to different high schools and now we are 10th grade.

We keep communication, we are chatting and meeting outside sometimes (my sister is always with us when we are outside). This summer we went out couple of times. Both of them my sister was with us. The 2nd one my sister had to leave us alone because of a training, so we were about to be alone together and she became very shy and weird and she went to home. I can't understand does it means that i have no chance or i should keep going ?

Tnx for reading and hopefully for the answers. Smile

jespah

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 05:29 am
@NickJordanov,
Ask her out. For real and for a date. Make it obvious that it's a date. E. g. say, "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Don't take your sister with you. If you have to go somewhere where you need a ride (if that's why your sister was with you before), get someone else to take you, or take the bus or even a cab or Uber if you can afford one.
NickJordanov

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 12:59 pm
@jespah,
Thanks for the reply !

Every time when we are talking about going outside together she is always saying me and my sister. Is it means that she don't give a sh*t for me or she is just shy ?
ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 01:16 pm
@NickJordanov,
Be direct with her.

Say that you'd like to go out with her alone.
NickJordanov

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 01:24 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks for the advice ! Smile
Hope its going to be useful.
0 Replies