Master of your Domain - Turn on for Women?

steveH

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:39 pm
I recently shared with a female friend that my marriage was in trouble and there was no sex (among other things). She turned the subject rather quickly to masturbation or being the "master of your domain" (thanks Sienfeld). Anyway, she confessed to me that she would find it totally erotic to watch a man masturbate. That would be one of her major turnons that she has never experienced. Not that she asked me to this this in front of her or anything like that but I found it interesting to say the least.

Is this common or unusual ladies?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,316 • Replies: 56
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:50 pm
LOL! She wants to hook up dude, and you opened the door. As for advice, it's up to you. How bad is the marriage?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 02:51 pm
I would bet that she feels this fantasy doesn't technically count as cheating as well.
0 Replies

steveH

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:19 pm
cavfancier wrote:
LOL! She wants to hook up dude, and you opened the door. As for advice, it's up to you. How bad is the marriage?

My marriage is in pretty rough shape but I am not trying to get an affair going.

Maybe I am clueless but I don't think my female friend is interested in me either. I just wondered if a lot of women had this fantasy because until now, I had never heard of it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:29 pm
Well, not THIS little black duck!! In fact, I find the sight much less than riveting.

Too fast....or something...

But - I am just one amongst billions.....
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:31 pm
I agree with cav. Your friend definitely wants more from you.

Now speaking as a woman, I never thought about it before, but watching could definitely be a turn on depending on the guy and the tool in hand.
Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:33 pm
steveH wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

My marriage is in pretty rough shape but I am not trying to get an affair going.

Maybe I am clueless but I don't think my female friend is interested in me either. I just wondered if a lot of women had this fantasy because until now, I had never heard of it.

Don't get me wrong, I did not get the impression that you wanted to initiate an affair. You seemed completely honest in your approach. It is you friend and her intentions that I question.
0 Replies

Solmeci

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:25 pm
Quote:
LOL! She wants to hook up dude

She wants you BAD baby! Why else would she tell you what gets her engine running hehe.

My advice mate try several things, such as the masturbating, role playing, watch *wink* videos and lingere.

If all else fails, at least you got a rebound girl Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:29 pm
Yeah, this gal wants to hook up. People who could potentially be sex partners (e. g. they're both gay and of the same sex, or are both straight and of opposite sexes) who share details about what's a turn-on are NOT just having an idle chat.

My suggestion - if you are having problems in your marriage, talk to a professional and not this woman.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:32 pm
Ehm, are you all answering a question he isn't asking, or is that just me?
0 Replies

Solmeci

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:33 pm
jespah wrote:
My suggestion - if you are having problems in your marriage, talk to a professional and not this woman.

I agree, does your wife know you get advice from this 'friend' maybe that could be the problem?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:39 pm
As for whether its common or unusual, well, I'm not a lady, but - well, its hardly like I've had scores of gf's, yet there was a couple of 'em that at some point in time asked about that / found it a turn-on ... so, no i guess not unusual.
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 06:04 am
Christ, Cav! Subtle she ain't!

I'm still amazed how many women there are who see nothing wrong with screwing another woman over. What a bottom-feeder.

But definitely, put on a puppet show for your wife. She'll love it!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 06:22 am
nimh, the ladies and myself are exptrapolating from the original question asked to provide a broader perspective. This sort of flirt may be common for some women, but certainly not for all, especially those who try to pass themselves off as 'just friends'. SueZCue, subtle she ain't indeed.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 06:33 am
For me it would not be a turn on. I think women for the most part are not as stimulated from visually as men. Women tend to like other things like touching, smelling, etc., less on the visual.

As far as your friend being interested. I would go with your own gut. You know her better than any of us so how the heck would we know. I have a good girlfriend of fine and she will tell you anything out front without any embarrassment. Sounds a little like your friend - it doesn't mean she wants you, she could simply be just an upfront type of person. I had a group of friends (female and male) where we used to discuss all these types of things and it was really idle chatter.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 07:01 am
I don't know Linkat...maybe I'm old fashioned but I just can't see having that discussion with a married man. Way, way too intimate. And only with a single guy that I'd want to 'entice.'

Watching a man doing his thing would not be a turn-on for me. Not a turn-off but not a turn-on either. Hearing a man describe it, over the phone, while he was doing it, was a turn-on, tho. heehee :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 08:18 am
The penis should be heard and not seen?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 08:48 am
Would not turn me on at all!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 08:56 am
dlowan wrote:
The penis should be heard and not seen?

Perhaps it was having to use my imagination, imagining what he was doing, what he looked like, how his body was responding, that thrilled me. His body was beautiful. Sculpted. Art. Whew! Is it getting hot in here or what...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 09:08 am
I don't know the answer to your question...but considering how many times the cops have been called on me, women don't like watching men masturbate in trees outside their windows.
0 Replies