Worried about not finding a girlfriend in college?

reez931

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 06:56 pm
I just transferred to a big university with alot of people, and I'm a 20 year old junior. I'm pretty fit and not the worst looking. I haven't really had anything close to a girlfriend since high school, and I see all of these couples walking around, and it makes me worried I won't find a girl. I'm beginning to get involved with clubs, but nothing is guaranteed just yet. It's the third week of school.
I don't have much issues going up and talking to girls and having good conversations, but it just seems like I can t find any I can actually relate to. Is this a normal feeling? How can I feel better about this?

panzade

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 07:33 pm
@reez931,
It's normal.
Just remember. In a big school there's more girls but there's more guys too so it's gonna take time to find a girl that appreciated your attributes.
Stay cool and calm. You guys will find each other.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:48 am
@reez931,
It may be that you are looking in somewhat the wrong places. I would say look at your primary interests and qualities, and join clubs that reflect that. In other words:
- if you are pedantically intellectual, join things like : debating clubs, book clubs, etc
- if you enjoy fitness, join things like: Hiking clubs, outdoor clubs etc

...and the same goes for any such thing. Like attracts like, and you will be better off once you know what you are like, and being in places where other similar people gather.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:46 am
@reez931,
You're a junior in college and still write it "alot?" Smile Maybe I just had a really good English teacher for smacking her pointer on our desks to shock-insert certain lessons into us, but I got that cleared up back in 8th grade.

College is not for finding relationships. If that happens great, but it's going to be like a vacation fling and when it ends better not be all weepy and crap.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:30 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
HesDeltanCaptain wrote:

You're a junior in college and still write it "alot?" Smile Maybe I just had a really good English teacher for smacking her pointer on our desks to shock-insert certain lessons into us, but I got that cleared up back in 8th grade.

Doesn't look like it.
0 Replies

reez931

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 01:13 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
suck a dick you punk ass bitch I'm asking for help about issues in my personal life not my english If I wanted help with my grammar I would go on an english forum not ask help from your bitch ass
0 Replies

Banana Breath

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 02:16 pm
@reez931,
If your primary concern in college is finding a girlfriend, paying tuition is pointless. Drop out immediately an stop wasting your time and money listening to lectures and trying to pass your courses. You save even more money by sleeping on a friend's couch and still meet the same young ladies in classes you audit, campus parties, and the like, and have more spare change to buy them drinks.

If, on the other hand, you're ready to grow up and plan a meaningful future, put some serious effort into your studies. Your success and life trajectory will be a far more potent aphrodisiac than any Axe product you can find in your friend's medicine cabinet.
0 Replies