onevoice

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 08:16 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Ya know John, I will say one thing only, in light of the fact that you have not stated your position on any of this, I find it quite interesting that you brought up believing a book. How many books have you read in your life, and how many opinions have you drawn from them to draw your own conclusions about life? Information is information, regardless of what book you got it from.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 08:42 pm
@onevoice,
Thats the problem.

Its not the book Im talking about..
Its the one the book is about ..

Alot of the 'bibles' you see on google are changed to someones liking ( lies about GOD)

More and more people day by day are making said person's goal come true of a godless world ( if you didn't notice the world taking a long stairway to hell.)
onevoice

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 08:11 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
My life did not change until I began studying it myself. Not with these fartsy little studies all the new bibles put in there or the new proclaimed easier to understand versions... Ultimately supporting an individual's view point on it. I opened up my bible and a concordance. I dug deep... Really deep for a lot of years until my life fell apart and these so called loving Christians stood over me, with their fingers pointing at me, condemning me while others threw shovels of dirt on my grave. No one should take something as truth just because it's been said. If you want to know the truth... No matter what the question is... You have to be willing to do the work to find it, and the maturity to walk away from the untruths you have been believing. You cannot grasp your future, when your hands are full of your past. (BTW, "you" is not directed at anyone in particular. Lol)
neologist

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 08:46 pm
@onevoice,
You're still here. Whew.
I thought you said you were leaving.
That would not be good.
onevoice

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 09:00 pm
@neologist,
Lol neo! I just really don't want to walk down paths I have already travelled upon. Smile Thank you though. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 09:30 pm
@onevoice,
Thats true lol
Btw most of these "christians" aren't saved. MAJORITY actually.

Have you established your relationship with GOD, or just read his word?

If you haven't:

* ask him to come into your heart and manifest your life
* go to him accepting that his son died on the cross for our sins

He will answer back, thats a promise .

Most people seek him just to prove that he doesnt really exist, so he doesnt answer back.
onevoice

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 10:25 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Oh no. He established our relationship. He chased me. I don't share much about it here because I know that there are some who couldn't or maybe just wouldn't care to embrace the idea there is a God out there who actually hears, sees, and cares about what is happening to us individually. But I know. I know. I didn't pursue Him. He chassed me down and tackled me. But I can't offer anything as proof to anyone, except the life I have lived. For some it is enough. For others its not. I understand both ways. I have been on both sides of this fence... Multiple times in my life. We all have to draw our own conclusions. I choose to love everyone whether they believe me or not. Because He loved me anyway too, and I... Certainly did not, have not, and will not ever deserve it.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 03:40 am
@onevoice,
When you're talking to someone who believes premarital sex is wrong, but sex with one's dead wife's corpse isn't, don't expect to get him to see reason.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:43 am
@onevoice,
Thats good.

Many don't know because they expect to see him force us to change, but he wants us to have free will, so of course he won't do more but teach us the right way and let us choose.

Satan is using every tool he can to force our beliefs to change and for us to turn away from God ( he doesn't want us to have free will)

And then blind people seek him because they only see him ( because he's constantly messing with us and making us think the bad is really the good) and they turn to him - forming Satanists out of the belief that he exists and God doesnt.
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:45 am
@izzythepush,
He doesn't speak of it because isn't it kind of automatic to think thats not really normal?
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 10:00 am
@izzythepush,
OK Izzy, I really want to understand what you are trying to say here:

"When you're talking to someone who believes premarital sex is wrong, but sex with one's dead wife's corpse isn't, don't expect to get him to see reason."

Did I miss a whole conversation here between the two of you or something?

Let's say this did in fact happen... Is it a sin that is unforgivable?

Is it any more grotesque a sin than a man raping a six year old girl?

I have forgiven him, the one who did that to me. He doesn't deserve it. But then again... Neither do I.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 10:17 am
@onevoice,
Johnjohnjohn has said that having sex with the corpse of one's dead wife is not a sin.

I think if someone actually believes that there's no getting through to them.

I'm not going to compare one sex crime with another because I don't think that any good can come of such an activity. I'm sorry for what happened to you, and admire the way you're dealing with it.

None of that changes the fact that necrophilia, spousal or otherwise, is pretty disgusting.

Here's the full post and a link.

Quote:
Pedophilia is lust and thats a sin.

Necrophilia is also a sin unless its your spouse lol though I cant imagine you doing that ...

Slaves in the bible had civil rights and were made to rest on the Sabbath day.
Not like Satans version ..

Also returning slaves ( kidnapping) is a sin.

Most of the "other activities" that you talk about are either more holy in the bible than your version or were said to be wrong in the bible, just not in the 10 commandments.

Also I like the name ..

http://able2know.org/topic/284810-19
onevoice

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:14 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy, why do you put God in a box?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:42 am
@onevoice,
I've not put God anywhere. I was commenting on what Johnjohnjohn said about spousal necrophilia, and if someone really believes that there's no reasoning with them. That's all I said.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Im trying to say that he didn't speak of it because theres grief when you lose your wife.

You feel bad because you lost her, you dont feel the need to have sex with her :s
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:36 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
That's utter bullshit. When my wife died the thought of shagging her corpse never entered my mind, because that's something only a sick nonce would contemplate or approve of.

You're talking complete bollocks.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:50 pm
@izzythepush,
THATS what Im trying to tell you.

It DOESNT enter your mind, please re-read what I said .
Thats why God never spoke of it, nobody is sick enough to do that without a mental disorder.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:56 pm
All sins are sins despite the fact that some seem to us more or less disgusting or barbaric.

Adam ate fruit. That might seem small; but he ate knowing it was not approved by God. He was perfect. Apparently there is more to the definition of sin than we might wish to consider. That's no doubt why Paul reminded us at Hebrews 10:26 that the practice of deliberate sin grieves God's spirit. If, after coming to an accurate understanding of God and his standards, a mental position similar to Adam's, one continues to pinch office supplies from his employer, he is no less a sinner than a serial killer.

Hard to wrap your mind around that, I know. Happily it may apply to only a few.
onevoice

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:58 pm
@neologist,
Nice.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:33 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
That sounds very much like the excuses perverted priests have given over the years. Father So and so is very sorry for abusing the choirboys, he must have been suffering from a mental illness. He's very sorry, said three Hail; Marys and has been transferred to another Parish. Problem solved.

Your Christianity is just a way of legitimising the actions of the rich and powerful. There's no morality, just diktat.