New to the site, here's why

TD

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 11:29 am
What's up everyone. New to the site, I am just going to get right to the point.

I've dated this girl now since late March. Our relationship started off with a bad incident. Before we were dating, just going on a date, my best friend came with me. Well she drank quite a bit. No big deal, I am a drinker too. Then my buddy gets my attention, and says to take a look. So I say I am going to the bathroom, but just stood back 5 feet and watched. She has got her hand on his leg, talking in his ear. Thank god for good friends I guess. I brought her home and she cried the whole time, whatever I met up with my buddy back at the bar after that.

I didnt talk to her for about a week, but we started talking after like a sucker, but sure as **** she was super apologetic and swore she was not like that, blah blah blah. Well things have gone pretty well since then. But here's what I got.

If I don't text her after about a day, she will get emotional and think I am cheating. She stays up late every night, but does hang in her room a lot, has some anxiety issues and such. She was showing me pictures she took of me in her phone, but overswiped and there was a picture taken after her photos with me, of her naked in her mirror. I never got sent it. She claimed it was there becaue she was feeling self concious and took it to i guess, analyze herself. She told me her facebook password one night when she was drinking, but forgot she told me it. I remembered it easily, and logged on at some point. I feel low for snooping, but oh well. I did see where after we were dating, she made plans to grab a coffee with an old friend she helped raise his dogs, and she is an obsessive animal lover. But I am well aware that they used to at least have a sexual relationship. I called her out on it, she claimed she never intended to hang out, it was just being nice, and never went and hung out with him. (keep in mind this was while I was working third shift, she wrote my work schedule down). There have been other small white lies that I catch her in. But nothing serious.

Long story short, It seems pretty obvious what is going on here. But I never have solid proof. When I call her out on stuff she swears up and down she is doing nothing wrong and what you would typically hear. There are more details good and bad, but I could write a novel.

Any opinions from any of you? How the hell do I get solid proof, she is too smart to bring someone to my house, and with me working all the time, I will never know for sure. I also dont want to break up with her and it actually be for no reason. I just lack the proof to do so. Thanks.

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 11:55 am
You don't trust her. That's one hell of a solid reason, the only one that matters. Why do you want "proof"? You aren't submitting your plan to dump her to a goddam jury. Quit wasting your life on this bag of trouble and move on.
jespah

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 12:11 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Thanks for reading my mind. You said what I would have said.

Now, let's test your psychic powers. Which number am I thinking of? Wink
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 12:18 pm
Seven?
jespah

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 12:25 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
My God, it's uncanny!
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 12:49 pm
I can see very far with mes yeux noirs.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 04:54 pm
I'm told the International Date Line is very reliable, but i can never the number from directory assistance.
jespah

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 04:54 pm
@Setanta,
So that's how you ended up with a Canajun gal.
0 Replies

TD

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:24 am
I'll tell you why I don't dump her because my lack of trust. She used to have a hard drug problem, almost died of a blood clot and was prescribed a buffet of various medications, all before she was 21. Started off rough. I have watched her weed her way down to 1 last medication that she now takes the quarter the recommended dose of, has openly told her friends and family, (I've seen many messages during my creeping sessions) that I am an amazing BF and her life is finally heading in a good direction, and when we do hang out, we both have an amazing time and cant stop laughing, sex, etc... y'all know the drill.

Rather than one person come up with a basic response I already knew, and 6 other people write a bunch of useless crap, I am looking to get some opinions to see if this sounds like a me issue, or you think she's got something going on. I will not just break up with someone because I have a hunch. That is not how I work. Everyone deserves a chance, and I am no clinger either. Since we started dating the end of March, I have turned down around 15-20 opportunities to bring someone home. I am no Brad Pitt, but can do just fine. Anyone have a more useful opinion?
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:32 am
@TD,
First you have to trust her and think your self whether she was lying or not.it seems its all because of lack of trust.
0 Replies

TD

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:52 am
Alright well that seems fair. So in order for me to first trust this girl, I am assuming I have to ignore stuff that I would normally think is sketchy behavior. After all, that at least has the possibility of only being in my head, and not actually something she is up to. I pretty much assume most people talking are full of it in one way or another. So ok I will work on that. How the hell else would you just immediately trust someone? I know I could make this girl go nuts for me through not answering texts, always saying I am busy, etc...but I am not trying nor do I want to mess with her head. But I do get at least suspicious with her because before we were officially dating, she always wanted to hang out and spend nights over and such, but it has noticeably slowed down. I am always the one to make plans, and initiate pretty much everything which pisses me off after awhile, and gets the wheels turning for sure. I have been cheated on before like most people at some point, and blacked out and am lucky to this day that the "other guy" was not home or I would not be a free man. I am scared to death of that happening again.
0 Replies