What Is Your Goal In Life???

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:16 am
@izzythepush,
That is blasphemy. You think God is so weak He cant maintain the Word the way He wants it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:17 am
@Squeakybro,
I'm not lying. I think you're an idiot. Why don't you tell the truth and let us know what your zealous scripture vomiting is making up for.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:58 am
@izzythepush,
lololol your Getting all upset now. That's so sad.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 10:27 am
@Squeakybro,
Yeah that's right, your witty banter has left me at a loss for words.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 01:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Then maybe you should go back to school. I think they have open classes on line at "Hecklers Are Us".
Or you could try a little kindness, and drop all these word games.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 01:33 pm
@Squeakybro,
I think you should actually go to school, then you can go back. You could learn how to talk like a normal person.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 01:40 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
@Leadfoot,
Can you define love? Remember if you cant define it you cant claim you do it.

I haven't found a better definition than in Corinthians. I'm sure you know where.
neologist

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 01:43 pm
@Squeakybro,
School, yes.
You would be more efficient getting your points across if you could read and write English.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 04:55 pm
@izzythepush,
I really do feel sorry for you. Your really not very good at this heckling thing. But I guess just being nice goes against your nature. So be it.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 04:59 pm
@Leadfoot,
That is only evidence of it, not the definition of it. If there is no suffering their is no love. Jesus set down the definition by example of love. To suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. Love is an action not a feeling.

1 Pet 2:19-22
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 05:01 pm
@neologist,
Depends on who I am talking to. Bible believers only read the verses. Then they understand. Carnally minded people only read the carnal part.
neologist

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 05:57 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Depends on who I am talking to. Bible believers only read the verses. Then they understand. Carnally minded people only read the carnal part.
Then why write the 'carnal' part?
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 06:14 pm
@neologist,
Because most people cant talk bible. I used to just put up my revelations. And everyone threw a fit. And wanted me to put a commentary at the bottom. Or I should say half the people wanted a commentary. The other half criticizes me putting a commentary. Its true when they say you cant please everyone.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:26 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
@Leadfoot,
That is only evidence of it, not the definition of it. If there is no suffering their is no love. Jesus set down the definition by example of love. To suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. Love is an action not a feeling.

So by your definition, God will end love when he ends all suffering.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:53 pm
@Leadfoot,
Some suffering is punishment. Suffering wrongfully is love. There is no love without suffering. without suffering it is only kindness.

1 Pet 2:19-22
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
(NKJ)

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:00 pm
My goal is to reach the highest level of consciousness that I can, I see that as perfecting this thing called life.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 05:49 am
@hawkeye10,
The highest goal that can be reached is the guarantee of salvation. And the only guarantee in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes verses in your mind.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 06:05 am
Brilliant goal by Gareth Bale, (graduate of Southampton's footballing academy btw,) against Cyprus last night.

Quote:
Wales manager Chris Coleman has urged fans to get "carried away" but says he and his players will not do so until they have qualified for Euro 2016.

Having beaten Cyprus 1-0 on Thursday, Wales can seal qualification with victory against Israel on Sunday.

Coleman believes ending Wales' 58-year absence from a major tournament would be just reward for the supporters.

"For the Welsh supporters waiting for us to get back home, get excited," Coleman said.

"My message to them is to get carried away. Enjoy this - they've waited a long time.

"But we can't get carried away. I can't, the players can't, my staff can't and we won't."

Coleman added that regardless of whether he and the players are tired physically or mentally, they now have to focus on preparing for Sunday's "huge" game.

"We've got to live up to the expectation. We've done that so far and let's hope we do it again," the 45-year-old added.

Wales are now three points clear at the top of Group B with three matches left, and on the brink of a first appearance at a major finals since the 1958 World Cup.

After Israel visit Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday, Coleman's side face a double header against Bosnia-Herzegovina and Andorra in October.

Victory against Israel will be enough to secure their passage to Euro 2016, but Coleman insists his players dare not contemplate the tournament in France yet.

"We can't hide from the facts. Looking at the way the group is we're one win away from a guaranteed place in France 2016, we know that," he said.

"But the players, I promise you, never ever mention it. They know it's there, they know what everyone will be talking about back home.

"They saw the incredible 4,000 following we had tonight [Thursday], but we must never ever take our eye off the goal."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34148777
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 07:04 am
@izzythepush,
lolol izzy your an idiot. Haven't they got a kids section where you can find other kids you can communicate with???
This bible stuff is away over your head, and out of your reach.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 07:56 am
@Squeakybro,
Pretty good goal. Gareth Bale was a top target for the Red Devils during the transfer window but Real Madrid wouldn't sell.

It is a bit frustrating seeing all those graduates leave Saints for other clubs though.