US installs new Saddam

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 02:16 pm
Redheat wrote:
Case in point

McGentrix wrote:
I believe Cheney would have an appropriate response for you

True Redheat. I think that is plain childish too. But eventually Sagamore made a remark on McGentrix and all of his posts. That I found a rather silly remark.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 02:17 pm
To kinda use an understatement.
0 Replies

Redheat

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 02:19 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Redheat, with your continuous barrage of ad hominem's, you are hardly in any place to be casting value judgements.

continous barrage of ad homiems? Sorry but I've given you links, sources and real issues and it's always met with snipes concerning my being "liberal' etc.. Yes when I'm attacked I will attack back, and Yes once you get on my **** list it's probable you will stay there. I've not seen anything thus far that would suggest you can discuss something without resorting to some infantile insult. If in the future I see a change or a real willingness to discuss issues then I'll reasses you at that time.

I don't judge, I can only comment on what I see and my opinion. Or was I too assume that your reference to telling me to go "F*** myself" was supposed to be a compliment?
0 Replies