Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2015 06:18 am
@Ramon-ojo,
Change jobs.
or

Find another lover.
HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2015 07:10 am
@Ramon-ojo,
Find a sturdy brick wall and apply directly to the forehead. Repeat as needed. Smile
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2015 04:53 pm
Easy. Quit being so stingy with your love. Spread it around, you won't run out...
mahendar

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 03:31 am
@Ramon-ojo,
better to go away from that place because you can't find any solution if you still there.
Ramon-ojo

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 07:06 am
@PUNKEY,
yes, i have applied for resignation several days ago. it's also the only way i find to forget him.while he sent news to me the day before, said he hopes me to stay here for the job. he hopes i help him. i havent replied to him. so what should i do? actually i think i still love him now.
Ramon-ojo

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 07:08 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
sorry, i don't understand…
0 Replies

Ramon-ojo

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 07:17 am
@mahendar,
it is also my decision. but he hopes me to stay for the job. i am happy for his detainment, while sad for his reason is for his company. so many times i doubt if he loves me as i do.
Ramon-ojo

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 07:21 am
@Leadfoot,
actually, it is not easy at all. i believe i am one who cannot fall in love with a guy easily, while i still cannot say goodbye to my lover easily.
0 Replies

Ramon-ojo

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:19 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
where to find the wall?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:32 am
@Ramon-ojo,
Quote:
@PUNKEY,
yes, i have applied for resignation several days ago. it's also the only way i find to forget him.while he sent news to me the day before, said he hopes me to stay here for the job. he hopes i help him. i havent replied to him. so what should i do? actually i think i still love him now.

So continue to love him. Does love mean you have to own his actions, attention, etc? Or are you saying that you can't stand not owning the object of your love?
ehBeth

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 08:46 am
@Ramon-ojo,
Will you be comfortable working with him if he starts a relationship with someone new?

What are you doing to meet someone new to date?
Ramon-ojo

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 12:08 am
@Leadfoot,
if i tell you that he is not available, will you still encourage me to love him?
That is the point.
Ramon-ojo

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 12:10 am
@ehBeth,
Actually, he is not available. It is also the reason why i decide to leave.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 11:31 am
@Ramon-ojo,
Quote:
@Leadfoot,
if i tell you that he is not available, will you still encourage me to love him?
That is the point.

If he is lovable, yes. I love others who are not 'available'.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 11:51 am
@Ramon-ojo,
What are you doing to meet someone new?
Ramon-ojo

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 11:16 pm
@Leadfoot,
really? but i am not sure if what we mean "available" is the same thing.
0 Replies

Ramon-ojo

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 11:20 pm
@ehBeth,
I am trying to meet something or someone new. Currently, it does not work well.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 11:31 pm
@Ramon-ojo,
How about meeting yourself?

I don't mean that sarcastically, but it sounds like that my question is close.

People often don't have serious lovers in their lives, much less lovers who largely agree with them, married with them or not.

What is the deal, are you hoping to meet someone who will tell you what to think and you will like all his/her views? Do you have any views?
Kyleah

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 05:01 am
@Ramon-ojo,
The most logical of solutions would be to find another place of employment. The out if site out of kind idea. However, the down side to this is its not full proof since you still will most likely be in love with him even if you don't work for him anymore. So the best thing I can't think to tell you is to ride it out. Go through all the emotions on your head as to why you still love him and can't seem to move on? Keep yourself busy with hobbies and friends mind occupied as much as possible. If your unattached then look for someone else. It's not always easy to let go of love, but it's possible. Good luck.