I'm iove with my bestfriend and I'm a dude

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 01:36 pm
I'm a jock and he's too. We're all about the gym life and girls reallt lime us, but I'm so inlove with my bestfriend. Before we were friends I told him I was and he said he'll be there for support. I went to him over the weekend because we had a fucntion and my parents arranged that I sleep over. I did and we got so drunk the friday and saterday night. The only thing that happened is he kissed my forehead. After that we became bestfriends. We tell each other everything! Every single night we say we love each other before bed And we send huggs. He got a GF but it's a secret gf and I'm The only one that knows because it's a friends ex. I'M so jealous of her because she's getting everything I ever wanted. A few nights ago we got high. We went to bed and when I woke up, his arms were around me and he was cuddeling with me. Ofcourse I took the opp! He was holding me and It felt amazing! I don't know if he thought maybe I was his Gf but I feel maybe he knew. With every single bone in my body I want to be with him! I want to kiss him so badly. He's the only dude I feel attracted to. I'm not gay but for him I am. He is a world of perfection. I'm scared of asking him cause I don't want to loose his broship! What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,253 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:30 pm
@brianbaxter1995,
He seems to be giving you really mixed signals. He has a girlfriend, but he spends the night with you and it's at least semi-romantic. There is certainly a lot of touching involved and it gives forth the impression of intimacy.

With the girlfriend being secret, it gives forth the impression that he doesn't care for her or at least that he can't bring himself to let others know about her. Which is weird (if I were her - if she exists at all, I might add, and I am skeptical about that - I wouldn't stand for that bullshit).

Either way, I think you're going to have to talk with him. A talk is a risk and risks, by definition, are not guaranteed to go right. But I think you need to either get him to stop giving you these confusing signals or have it become a relationship or not be friends anymore. This is a lousy place for you to be in, and it is really unfair to you as a person.
brianbaxter1995

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:48 pm
@jespah,
Thanks!!!
jespah

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 03:17 pm
@brianbaxter1995,
Oh hell, I'm just a Boston Terrier in a pink bunny suit. Wink
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2015 01:34 am
@brianbaxter1995,
no more word after reading your story its full of things likes related to lovers but you both are guys.you are attracted for him but there is no chance of some thing else than your friendship try to control your feelings and let him do what ever he doing with his gf.
roger

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2015 02:03 am
@mahendar,
Your relationship advice seems to be for the purpose of raising post count.
0 Replies