Who do you look like?

eoe

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:37 pm
Do you look like your mother, your father, a combination of both or no one in your family at all?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,189 • Replies: 24
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:39 pm
I'm the spitting image of the Coca Cola Bear....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:41 pm
I am a cross between my maternal grandfather, and my maternal-maternal great-grandmother.

My great-grandmother, then over 100 years old, used to play with my hair, and say: "You know, you've got my hair." I was just a liddly . . . she was almost bald, with a few, stray, whispy hairs (she wore a wig in public). I had no idea how i had gotten her hair, but was terrified that someone would figure it out, and i'd be in trouble.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:43 pm
I look like my father. As I am getting older, I sometimes glance in the mirror, and see a glimpse of him.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:45 pm
It depends on who you ask with me. Some say mom, some say dad.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:48 pm
spitting (pitooey) image of my mom
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 03:09 pm
I look like and have similar traits to my father's sister. My personality is similar to my dads too.
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 03:18 pm
I look like my dad. As a matter of fact we all do but one, who looks nothing like anyone we know (there were four of us.) My mom said she must have the most recessive genes on earth!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 03:24 pm
I look like both mom and dad :-)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 03:28 pm
My dad looked like Marty Feldman and my mom bore a strong resemblance to Billie Jean King. I picked up facial features from both of them and now I look like a demented crow.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 03:50 pm
my mom and dad
My petite mom looked like Faye Dunaway--the eyes, the nose, the smile, the cheekbones. When Faye Dunaway portrayed Joan Crawford in "Mommie Dearest," I swear my mother was coming out of the screen at me. Yikes.

My dad didn't look like any particular celebrity, but I always thought he was HANDSOME and SMART and the best dad a girl could have....

I can see both my parents in me--but I didn't get my mother's beautiful cheekbones--I got my dad's chubby cheeks.

I wonder who gave me this double chin?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 04:11 pm
I've got my mothers' eyes, her mouth, and her round face. Got my fathers' nose and his hair texture. Kinky and strong. He had a full head of thick, luscious hair when he died at 86.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 06:55 pm
I am really not sure, but I'd say I look more like my mom's side of the family. My nose is sort of unique for either clan.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 07:46 pm
My baby photos and hamburger's baby photos could be interchangeable. I've got all of his facial features, and his hair, but not his height Sad
My facial expressions are ALL mrs. hamburger.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 01:21 pm
From the nose up, I look like my mother and her mother. But my mouth and chin look like my Dad. And I have my grandmother's hips. Shocked
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 01:44 pm
My Aunt had a picture of my grandma and grandpa in the '40's when they bought their first house restored. She scanned it onto the computer and sent it to everyone. While I was looking at it, someone actually thought it was me and wondered who the man standing next to me was. So I look like my grandma.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 02:53 am
I look a lot like my mother. The tip of my nose is from my father's side... The straight hair, too. And the freckles! Brown eyes, black eyebrows and lashes like my mother.

The personality - I wonder how I got that. That's not my parents at all. Luckily...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 08:31 am
Mostly like my father, though I have my mother's (big, brown cow) eyes. Have definitely inherited my father's nature, though.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 08:56 am
Fighting against inheriting my father's nature. It's in me tho'. He was an awful person at times.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 03:57 pm
I know two sisters who look alike but nothing like their mother and father. It was kind of strange and then I met their fathers' sister. They both look like her but the younger sister could be the aunts' twin.
0 Replies