How does the Bible show that the dead are conscious of nothing?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2021 01:48 pm
@Jasper10,
No, that’s just something going on in your head.

The fact you try to turn every discussion into some sort of binary number puts people off talking to you because it’s a bit nuts, and you seem obsessed.

You’ll notice nobody responds with a binary argument.

You claim the Egyptians did not come up with the Ten Commandments yet have provided squat just a load of bollocks about good and evil and binary code.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2021 05:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You are a jerk. I toy with you only because you are useful.

There you go again, hurling insults at me, and then get all offended and upset you poor darling, who loves me so, when you receive that which you sow.

Quote:
I do not get offended and upset. I get delighted. You are doing what I want you to do. And you cannot stop. You are compulsive...so I know I can inform you that you are playing into my hands...without losing you for my purposes.

For me this is win/win. For you...not so much.

You’ve got it ass about front, you poor old sod, as shall be revealed once again, in this post. I own you the little troll. You are lost without me, that’s why you follow me around like a little lost parrot.

Quote:
You are suggesting that "the law" is just "fulfilling the prophecies"

Never have I suggested that "the law" is just "fulfilling the prophecies," it’s just that you do not have the intelligence to comprehend anything that you read.

Quote:
No...you absolutely did not do that. Read what you actually wrote. You are the liar.

I invite everyone to read my post #7,153,431 in this thread in order for all of them to see the lying poor sod that you have proved yourself to be. This is what I had actually written in that post; “The Law is the Jewish Torah, which law includes the prophets.”

There’s a lot of difference there. from your filthy lie, in which you suggest that I said that ‘THE LAW’ is JUST "fulfilling the prophecies". You lying little sod, you just can’t help yourself, can you?

Quote:
Calm down, liar. You are making this too easy and enjoyable for me. You should not be making this any easier or more enjoyable for me than necessary. Well..."THE LAW" is a hell of a lot more than just the prophecies...and you know that.

Of course, I know that the TORAH, which is the Jewish law, of which the words of the prophets are included, is a lot more than just the prophecies.

And I also know that Jesus said; "UNTIL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY, NOT THE SMALLEST LETTER OF THE LAW, NOT THE SMALLEST PART OF A LETTER, SHALL BE DONE AWAY WITH UNTIL IT "ALL" COME TRUE." Which includes all that the Lord revealed that is still to occur in our future, as spoken through his righteous prophets. Let me repeat once again' "Good heavens you're a dumb kid, and you prove to all that you are incapable of comprehending that which you have read."

Quote:
According to the fairy tale, if the Earth and Heaven have not pass away (at least the Earth has NOT)...then all of the law still applies. EVERY LETTER OF THE LAW...EVERY PART OF A LETTER!

So...ALL OF THE LAW STILL APPLIES. Which is what I have said from the start.

SO ALL OF THE LAW STILL APPLIES, because as we all know, the Earth has NOT passed away.

No, you poor ignorant sod, let me repeat once again, 'ALL' the LAW does not still apply, the old covenant that the Lord made with the Israelites, HE has now made null and void.

For God, through his faithful servant ‘Jesus’ has done away with the old covenant that he had made with the Jews, and any intelligent person, 'which excludes you', who has ever read the scriptures, will know as revealed in 2 Corinthians 3: 16; that it is he (Jesus) who made us capable of serving the new covenant, which consists not of a written law, but of the Spirit. The written law brings death, but the Spirit gives life. And the law that Paul is referring to, is the ten commandments.

Quote:
Now you are quoting Paul...when you have the words of Jesus to quote. Jesus says the entire of the old law still applies. Paul says differently.

You have a choice...as I have pointed out several times. You can go with the ranting of Paul...and consider Jesus to be a liar...or you can go with the words of Jesus.

Your choice, Genius.

Why would I wish to choose between Jesus, who brought in the new covenant, and Paul, who, in 2 Corinthians 3: 16; revealed that it was he (Jesus) who made us capable of serving the new covenant, which consists not of a written law, but of the Spirit. The written law brings death, but the Spirit gives life.

If you witnessed a young terrified kid running down the street before hiding in some bushes in your yard, and shortly after, a mob of hoons carrying baseball bats yell out to you, asking if you had seen the kid, and you, in fear of loosing your immortal soul if you lie, and therefore break the written commandment, “Thou Shalt not lie”, you reveal the lads hiding place, who is then beaten to within an inch of his life.
Do you think that your actions according to the written letter of the law, will be judged as being righteous? NO! You will be condemned as being a sinner, while another who lies to protect the life of the innocent lad, even having broken the black and white letter of the law, while adhering to the spirit of the Law, will be judged, as being righteous.

But that may be too difficult for one such as you to comprehend. Those who are obedient to Jesus are obedient to the spirit of the law, not to the black and white written letter of the law, which can only bring death. And the ten commandments written in black lettering, is not ‘ALL’ the TORAH, which includes the prophets.

And the heavens and earth shall not pass away until all the prophecies of the Lord have been fulfilled. Has that sunk through that thick skull of yours yet, or are you still struggling with the concept that the heavens and the earth will remain, until the last prophecy of the law=TORAH has been fulfilled.

When the prophecy of the Lord as recorded by his prophet Zephaniah, which is; “The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

When that prophecy of the Lord which is recorded in the Jewish Law=Toran has been fulfilled, then and only then will the heaven and the earth pass away after heavenly fire incinerates all who are still on this earth, which include all those who had surrounded God’s holy camp, which by then was empty as recorded in Revelation 21: 1; “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared, etc.

Quote:
No need to lie when dealing with the likes of you. You do more to show that your arguments are bullshit than anyone or any thing else can do.

You are a failure...doing more damage to your cause than your perceived enemies.

And you reveal to all, just how senile and delusional you have become, since to have met your master. You poor old sod, go home and rest. A person of your age cannot keep taking beatings like this.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2021 06:08 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
You are a jerk. I toy with you only because you are useful.

There you go again, hurling insults at me, and then get all offended and upset you poor darling, who loves me so, when you receive that which you sow.

You have no talent for insult. I do not get offended by your amateurish attempts...I delight in them.

Quote:
Quote:
I do not get offended and upset. I get delighted. You are doing what I want you to do. And you cannot stop. You are compulsive...so I know I can inform you that you are playing into my hands...without losing you for my purposes.

For me this is win/win. For you...not so much.

You’ve got it ass about front, you poor old sod, as shall be revealed once again, in this post. I own you the little troll. You are lost without me, that’s why you follow me around like a little lost parrot.

Amateur.

You delight me.

Quote:
Quote:
You are suggesting that "the law" is just "fulfilling the prophecies"

Never have I suggested that "the law" is just "fulfilling the prophecies," it’s just that you do not have the intelligence to comprehend anything that you read.

Quote:
No...you absolutely did not do that. Read what you actually wrote. You are the liar.

I invite everyone to read my post #7,153,431 in this thread in order for all of them to see the lying poor sod that you have proved yourself to be. This is what I had actually written in that post; “The Law is the Jewish Torah, which law includes the prophets.”

There’s a lot of difference there. from your filthy lie, in which you suggest that I said that ‘THE LAW’ is JUST "fulfilling the prophecies". You lying little sod, you just can’t help yourself, can you?

Quote:
Calm down, liar. You are making this too easy and enjoyable for me. You should not be making this any easier or more enjoyable for me than necessary. Well..."THE LAW" is a hell of a lot more than just the prophecies...and you know that.

Of course, I know that the TORAH, which is the Jewish law, of which the words of the prophets are included, is a lot more than just the prophecies.

And I also know that Jesus said; "UNTIL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY, NOT THE SMALLEST LETTER OF THE LAW, NOT THE SMALLEST PART OF A LETTER, SHALL BE DONE AWAY WITH UNTIL IT "ALL" COME TRUE." Which includes all that the Lord revealed that is still to occur in our future, as spoken through his righteous prophets. Let me repeat once again' "Good heavens you're a dumb kid, and you prove to all that you are incapable of comprehending that which you have read."

Quote:
According to the fairy tale, if the Earth and Heaven have not pass away (at least the Earth has NOT)...then all of the law still applies. EVERY LETTER OF THE LAW...EVERY PART OF A LETTER!

So...ALL OF THE LAW STILL APPLIES. Which is what I have said from the start.

SO ALL OF THE LAW STILL APPLIES, because as we all know, the Earth has NOT passed away.

No, you poor ignorant sod, let me repeat once again, 'ALL' the LAW does not still apply, the old covenant that the Lord made with the Israelites, HE has now made null and void.

For God, through his faithful servant ‘Jesus’ has done away with the old covenant that he had made with the Jews, and any intelligent person, 'which excludes you', who has ever read the scriptures, will know as revealed in 2 Corinthians 3: 16; that it is he (Jesus) who made us capable of serving the new covenant, which consists not of a written law, but of the Spirit. The written law brings death, but the Spirit gives life. And the law that Paul is referring to, is the ten commandments.

Quote:
Now you are quoting Paul...when you have the words of Jesus to quote. Jesus says the entire of the old law still applies. Paul says differently.

You have a choice...as I have pointed out several times. You can go with the ranting of Paul...and consider Jesus to be a liar...or you can go with the words of Jesus.

Your choice, Genius.

Why would I wish to choose between Jesus, who brought in the new covenant, and Paul, who, in 2 Corinthians 3: 16; revealed that it was he (Jesus) who made us capable of serving the new covenant, which consists not of a written law, but of the Spirit. The written law brings death, but the Spirit gives life.

If you witnessed a young terrified kid running down the street before hiding in some bushes in your yard, and shortly after, a mob of hoons carrying baseball bats yell out to you, asking if you had seen the kid, and you, in fear of loosing your immortal soul if you lie, and therefore break the written commandment, “Thou Shalt not lie”, you reveal the lads hiding place, who is then beaten to within an inch of his life.
Do you think that your actions according to the written letter of the law, will be judged as being righteous? NO! You will be condemned as being a sinner, while another who lies to protect the life of the innocent lad, even having broken the black and white letter of the law, while adhering to the spirit of the Law, will be judged, as being righteous.

But that may be too difficult for one such as you to comprehend. Those who are obedient to Jesus are obedient to the spirit of the law, not to the black and white written letter of the law, which can only bring death. And the ten commandments written in black lettering, is not ‘ALL’ the TORAH, which includes the prophets.

And the heavens and earth shall not pass away until all the prophecies of the Lord have been fulfilled. Has that sunk through that thick skull of yours yet, or are you still struggling with the concept that the heavens and the earth will remain, until the last prophecy of the law=TORAH has been fulfilled.

When the prophecy of the Lord as recorded by his prophet Zephaniah, which is; “The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

When that prophecy of the Lord which is recorded in the Jewish Law=Toran has been fulfilled, then and only then will the heaven and the earth pass away after heavenly fire incinerates all who are still on this earth, which include all those who had surrounded God’s holy camp, which by then was empty as recorded in Revelation 21: 1; “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared, etc.

Quote:
No need to lie when dealing with the likes of you. You do more to show that your arguments are bullshit than anyone or any thing else can do.

You are a failure...doing more damage to your cause than your perceived enemies.

And you reveal to all, just how senile and delusional you have become, since to have met your master. You poor old sod, go home and rest. A person of your age cannot keep taking beatings like this.

[/quote]

You poor, poor failure. I almost regret picking on someone like you. But, if you are too infatuated with yourself to recognize that you are being hammered...you are earning everything I am throwing at you.

Love ya.

Wink
The Anointed

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2021 08:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You poor, poor failure. I almost regret picking on someone like you. But, if you are too infatuated with yourself to recognize that you are being hammered...you are earning everything I am throwing at you.

You remind me of an old has-been over the top boxer, black eyes, bleeding nose, blood pouring from its mouth from where the poor sods teeth have been knocked out, yelling out to his corner; "Don't frow in da towel, don't frow in da towel, I can beat him yet," not realising how brain damaged he has become from the hits he has taken in his bouts with his superior.

I'm an old street fighter from way back, and the best thing that me old man ever told me, was, when ya get the bastards down son, never let the mongrels up.

And as sad as it is, to see the old 'HAS-BEEN' staggering around, pretending to others that he's not hurt, while swinging haymakers that get nowhere near his opponent, it still has to be taken down again, and again, until it accepts the fact that it has met its match, and that it is time for it to retire.

But here the poor old sod comes again, so here goes; BOP! BANG, SMASH, WALLOP. Oh lord, he's down again, ah well it had to happen. No one can sustain that much brain damage and remain on its feet.

Just lay there for a bit old timer, I don't want to be forced to put the boot in and hurt you any more than you already are.

If you want to keep attacking, you're going to keep copping it.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2021 11:58 pm
@izzythepush,
It’s simple izzythepush…at the fundamental level…i.e. absolute level do you believe that good is bad and that bad is good? or do you believe that good is good and bad is bad?.

They are simple questions that I believe the Egyptians would have asked and they clearly didn’t “bull sh*t” THEMSELVES.They came to the conclusion that they didn’t know and so accepted the possibility that Good and Bad could be different.If they are different then rules are at play…which is where the Ten Commandments come in I believe.

If the Ten Commandments have always been at play then how is it that the Egyptians would have come up with them?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 12:47 am
@Jasper10,
It is simple, you can’t answer a straight question so you talk a load of bollocks.

It’s what you lot do, it’s all you do.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 12:53 am
@izzythepush,
I’m sorry you can’t see where I am coming from izzythepush….I’m on your side believe me.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 01:16 am
@Jasper10,
There’s a lot you can’t see, it’s not about sides, it’s about you making baseless claims which you can’t back up then changing the subject.

That’s all you've done.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 02:16 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

You remind me of an old has-been over the top boxer, black eyes, bleeding nose, blood pouring from its mouth from where the poor sods teeth have been knocked out, yelling out to his corner; "Don't frow in da towel, don't frow in da towel, I can beat him yet," not realising how brain damaged he has become from the hits he has taken in his bouts with his superior.

I'm an old street fighter from way back, and the best thing that me old man ever told me, was, when ya get the bastards down son, never let the mongrels up.

And as sad as it is, to see the old 'HAS-BEEN' staggering around, pretending to others that he's not hurt, while swinging haymakers that get nowhere near his opponent, it still has to be taken down again, and again, until it accepts the fact that it has met its match, and that it is time for it to retire.

But here the poor old sod comes again, so here goes; BOP! BANG, SMASH, WALLOP. Oh lord, he's down again, ah well it had to happen. No one can sustain that much brain damage and remain on its feet.

Just lay there for a bit old timer, I don't want to be forced to put the boot in and hurt you any more than you already are.

If you want to keep attacking, you're going to keep copping it.

You are so funny.

Ya shoulda been a stand-up comic.

First you pretend you buy into that Bible bullshit...and now this!

I love ya.

You make my mornings so enjoyable.

https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Faa8181e5-77d1-4d5e-80b3-d2f18eb0d14e_220x217.gif
The Anointed

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 02:38 am
@Frank Apisa,
I know you love, you're always always saying that you love me, that why I always stand with me bum in the corner of the room whenever I speak with you.

You can't be trusted.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 02:49 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

I know you love, you're always always saying that you love me, that why I always stand with me bum in the corner of the room whenever I speak with you.

You can't be trusted.

One of us is enjoying all this. One of us seems to be moaning in discomfort all the time.

I am the one enjoying it. Can't wait to get to your posts in the morning.

You are the one yelling, "Stop picking on me or I will tell my Mom...and she will make you stop."

And then you brag about beating me to a pulp.

How can I not love you? You make each day a bit brighter for me.

Wink

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 03:43 am
You really have upset him, last time he went this ballistic was when he thought Dunny Cop was cancelled.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 03:44 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You really have upset him, last time he went this ballistic was when he thought Dunny Cop was cancelled.

Yeah. I thought he was made of stronger stuff!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 03:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
He’s going to have to send a message via droid
“Help me Dunny Cop You’re my only hope.”
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 07:23 am
@izzythepush,
I am making sense izzythepush. They are not baseless claims.I have explained the logic output possibilities of which you can make your own decisions on…either good is bad and bad is good or good and bad are different.If they are different then rules may apply which is where absolute rules come in hence the Ten Commandments which even the Egyptians were wise enough to consider it would appear.

If you think the good is bad and bad is good merchants have it all covered then maybe not.

What more do you want me to say….LOL…
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 07:48 am
@Jasper10,
Your claims are baseless.

Your binary stuff is nonsense.

There are numerous sources confirming the 10 Commandments is Egyptian.

You have nothing, just your pseudo logical binary nonsense, and it’s nonsense.

Unless you can come up with a legitimate source backing up your claims don’t bother responding.

You have nothing, and I don’t think you realise that.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2021 07:51 am
@izzythepush,
It’s not nonsense izzythepush…….lol…
Jasper10

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 01:12 am
@Jasper10,
The biological computer brain thinks things through logically…it is honest…it may not know the ultimate answer but it doesn’t output nonsense.It provides possibilities for the individual to consider.

Nobody can come up with a definition of good and bad izzythepush….and therefore why just assume they are the same.

The Egyptians considered all possibilities it would appear.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 03:19 am
@Jasper10,
More moronic drivel and refusal to address the point.

You cannot carry out a coherent conversation.
Jasper10

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 03:31 am
@izzythepush,
It’s not moronic drivel…it’s sound logic…..you say I have to provide something to back up my claims and yet the good is bad and bad is good merchants don’t have to provide something to back up their claims…..come on izzythepush……can you not see a problem with this?

My claim is that all 4 off logic outputs are POSSIBILITIES….nothing more nothing less.

I’m claiming nothing definitively.